Jewellery

Fraser

Laser
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone else out there make jewellery?

Here are a few of my pieces:-

Attachments

• 1-bracelet.jpg
    1-bracelet.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2-neckpiece.jpg
    2-neckpiece.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 3-bracelet.jpg
    3-bracelet.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 4-neckpiece.jpg
    4-neckpiece.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • 5-bracelet.jpg
    5-bracelet.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 11

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
Fraser, thats bloody awesome!

Talents you have!!!

I aint seen you since you and barbie disappeared off into the night :irolleyes your flats nice though - you should post up some pictures of those drapes you did, they also are unbelievable you talented fing!!!

x

Fraser

Laser
Reaction score
Barbie. Oh dear. That should never have happened. She's been stalking me now and people keep calling me Ken!

I will post some pictures of the drapes, but is there a better way to do it? I did those as attachments and they look very blurry.

I will make stuff to order, but am in the process of setting up a workshop, and then going away for a while. Will post when things are up and running.

X

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
Fraser said:
Barbie. Oh dear. That should never have happened. She's been stalking me now and people keep calling me Ken!

I will post some pictures of the drapes, but is there a better way to do it? I did those as attachments and they look very blurry.

I will make stuff to order, but am in the process of setting up a workshop, and then going away for a while. Will post when things are up and running.

X

Well i did warn you! Sort of - with that look what i gave you when you walked away wiv her :P hehehehehe

www.psypix.net - good website for uploading pictures - make an account :Smile3: