Just saying HI

Heylo!

welcome to the forum... hampshire eh? there is alot of winchester people on the forum...

Cari

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CariFairy @ Jan 25 2004, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Heylo!

welcome to the forum... hampshire eh? there is alot of winchester people on the forum...

Cari [/quote:4d2797a262]
How bizarre !!! I'm in Andover, greetz

andover? now thats christys neck of the woods...

well ill PM you if there is any more psy nights in winchester, its worth a trundle down, loads of people go and lots of dancin! yay!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HypnoticState @ Jan 25 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hello all, thought I'd make my first post here. My names Grant, I live in Hampshire. Into mixing Psytrance, Juggling and having a good time. :partysmi: [/quote:f728211dd7]
You have found your true home here then.
:welcome: and enjoy

And me in Farnborough...

I wish there was a way people could place themselves on an online map (all at once), then you'd see who's nearby. It might encourage people to put on local parties if there seems to be enough in any particular area.

Maybe this site could use the postcode distance checker just like on the Frogz site:

http://www.tribeoffrog.net/frogz/?yg
(There's 8 frogs within 5 miles of my home)

It'll be great to see more search features like this cos then we'd be able to do new stuff more. Obviously it'll only work effectively if the search showed more than just numbers - it should show the member usernames with links to their profiles and ways of contacting them.

K

Back