Ketuh Rec. V/A The Numinous (Kthcd011) due out Sept26, 2005.

ketuhrec

Junior Members
Reaction score
numinous_large.jpg

The term "numinous" can be used as either an adjective or a noun. As an adjective, it describes anything having a spiritual or mysticalI quality, provoking feelings of wonder and awe. As a noun, "The Numinous" can refer to this feeling, or to that which causes it. It is inherently a rather indefinite concept, since it refers to the feeling humans may have of confronting things felt to be beyond rational comprehension. A sense of one's relationship to the numinous can be seen as a foundation for much spiritual or religious feeling.

Ketuh’s post summer psychedelic feast! Expect the unexpected

Pondscum blesses us again with a DEEP, Psychedelic monster that will leave no head unturned.

Sungirl is currently working on a debut first album to be released in May 2006 by Ketuh records, as well as co producing an album with Iron Madness also to be released in 2006 by Ketuh Records.

Silent Horror has recently joined the Ketuh Family. He gives us a feel as to The dark side of India is. Ketuh looks forward to releasing and album from him in the future.

Gappeq, Xatrik, Slug and Wizack Twizack surely need no intro.

A 10 track unstoppable spine tingling roller coaster of the finest underground psychedelic neuron twisters from the young generation of underground artists.

Brilliantly mastered by Audialize @ Audialize studios , Casacais , Portugal

Tested, retested and highly approved by the many dance floors and summer festivals spanning the globe.
Un - missable!!!

As a token of our appreciation for the immense support shown on Hyperspatial Chrysalis Kthcd010, the original track listing has changed a bit . . . We have spiced it up quite a bit . . .

Here is the new recipe:

1- Gappeq – Tower of Babel
w&p: Jiri Tomasek | Czech Rep.

2- Pondscum - Formal absences of precious things
w&p: Luke Danielewski / Australia

3- Silent Horror – Hayblaah Rmx
w&p: Jigar Shah | India

4- Iron Madness - Jihad of Islam Rmx
w&p: Ziv Viner | Israel

5- Wizack Twizack – Sweeden Weeden 2
w&p: Tommy Axelsson | SWeeden

6- Sungirl vs Iron Madness – Madness of sun
w&p: Yana Sungirl | Russia and Ziv Viner | Israel

7- Xatrik – Waki Tabacci
w&p: Greg Hamber | S. Africa

8- Slug – Break out
w&p: Liam Gibbs | S. Africa

9- Psyboriginal Vs Daheen - Freak Rmx
w&p: Marc Freund and David Le Breton | OZ

10 - Tryambaka & D_Maniacs – La cosa nostra
w&p: Tiago Pimentel & D_Maniacs | Portugal

www.ketuhrecords.com/releases
Proudly distributed by Arabesque

We hope its not too spicy

Cutting edge psychedelia
Enjoy as we do!
Happy Summer all!!!!

Nice, very nice, good variation of night and morning :Smile3: :Grin:

If this is on form with the recent Ketuh releases, then .......BRING IT ON !!!!!!

Triskele said:
If this is on form with the recent Ketuh releases, then .......BRING IT ON !!!!!!
Oh don't worry, that it defintely is. Some of the tracks have already been tested in the UK :Wink3:

Ketuh Rec. V/A The Numinous (Kthcd011) due out Sept13, 2005.

Woot, just got it today. Quality stuff if I do say so :Grin: Please note that the track listing has changed

:smokingr:

Can't stop spining A little Lunacy of late (being the one & only Ketuh release I got till now)
Now where should I go next?

Hmmm...

Ozric said:
Can't stop spining A little Lunacy of late (being the one & only Ketuh release I got till now)
Now where should I go next?

Hmmm...
Well, if you need some more, let me know :Grin:

Ozric said:
Say then... what's in mind hey??

:lolololo:
I meant if you ever feel the urge to buy anymore releases, then let me know :Wink3:

SAdly i inform that due to unforseeable delays the release date will now be 26 Sept.
Thsank you for the understanding and we assure you its well worth the wait :Smile3:
Happy summer still :Smile3:

Looking forward to this release

I got all ketuh releases so far and i must say every one gets better and better :Smile3:

Due to a fire at the pressing factory, the release date has been put back to 3rd October.

Hi everyone, thank you for bearing with us, The Numinous is released today :Smile3: 5 tracks of night time madness and 5 tracks of morning mayhem :Grin: Have fun and enjoy :Wink3:

Back