key changes

Zaven

Time to prime..
Reaction score
June Rashava said:
people need to be more specific. Can't just say all of it, cos that is right.

ALL OF IT!

:ph34r:

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
Mr Dogon I feel that the tune you have reffered to is above and beyond anything as unsubtle as an unsubtle key change........its just plain cheezy europop (not even trance!)

Check out

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/aju/aju1cd004.html

for a more appropriate example

Trk 5 - Perplex & Fatali - Waves from Goa

Please note folks that they are both Israelly artists and are producing a very euphoric track. Its a real shame cos I quite liked the rest of the track apart from the key change on the bass.....it had a bit more balls and crunch to it until that happened :sad:

Zaven

Time to prime..
Reaction score
I know for a fact that the same label use French kippers to encourage their oompa's to fortify their artist havern with afro-mullets sent from the future.

Although they can harness the power of time-travel, they have yet to conceed the benefit of hindsight, rather, they employ their divine power to harvest deep sea fish that they already know will contract dipshitsia - an enzyme proven to develop harsh and often abrasive afro-mullets to those whom consume it.

Upon harvesting this coarse futro-hario-fro, they burn it, and inhail the stanky fumeage. This merges with this genes and stimulates the dipshitsia within the host.

This assimilation develops over time until the host is decidedly, er, well..

Israeli??

:blink:

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
The thing i dont get is that what was going through the producers minds when they made that?
I can't honestly believe they sat there putting in the sample of the chanting going 'ah yeah man, that sounds phat..' unless they have absolutely no sense of decent music themselves. Did they really think that was good when they made it? Did they really envisage dancefloors having it to that tune?

I'd hope they made it as a joke and then phonokol bought it off them cos they needed a cheapo :unsure:

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
I know of one tune that has high pitched melodies and does bass key-changes and still manages to get away with it and with style!

It's..... :o

Rinkadink - Cabbage a'la Tetradink

God! What a lovely tune that one is :wub: