Kinda New :)

Taliana

Doofa
Reaction score
Hi,

I joined quite a while ago as you can see but have only really started posting here... im from sydney OZ but will be gracing the shores of the UK and europe in a month on a UK working visa, so i look forward to meeting a bunch of you at parties!!!

:Smile3:
Taliana aka Martha...

Hey, welcome aboard :Smile3:

Hi and welcome.
Safe traveling on you way. Where abouts in the UK you heading too?

:welcome: the kettle's just boiled.. i do hope you drink tea :rolleyes:

thanks for the welcomes :Grin:

kenobi- first stop is manchester staying with Heva off of here... work for 1.5 months then heading off to the summer festivals. after that who knows!?!?! i dont just want to come over and get stuck in london like all the aussies seem to do, i want to actually see the countryside and stuff, live in the country for a bit maybe, we will see!!!

and opia- mmm teaaaaaaaa.

welcome to the forum, and enjoy the uk :Smile3: i'd rather be in oz, but never mind :Wink3:

make sure you get to bristol to party sometime :Smile3:

Hiya Taliana, and welcome! It's a well good idea not to get stuck in London - be quick and enjoy the countryside before it all gets built over!

hehe fluff??? mmmm. maybe. sounds intriguing...

i wont get to london until may 23rd, i leave oz on the 12th then go via the states for a small trip before i get to the uk. so wont be at any parties till the end of may. but im sure miss Heva will be taking me out and about and teaching me all i need to know of the parties over there! :Grin:

It's true - don't worry people, I shall be dragging miss martha to as many parties as possible mauahahahahaha!!! :Grin:

kinda new

:welcome: hope to see u sooon.. have a safe journey.. and as for london get in and out fast.. otherwise ull soon see why the other ausies have stayed... enjoy the country and the fresh air.. its the only way to go :Grin:

rizla said:
: and as for london get in and out fast..

ah don't you guys worry, i sure will be. plan is ill be in london about 4-5 days when i first get there then head up to manchester and find a job STAT! :Wink3:

hello - and welcome to this forum - ive been playin on the oz version and they arent half as nice as we pretend to be!

Nah oz versions are more www.oztrance.com or www.australiens.net - both are the dedicated oz psytrance forums, that new one is somethin else but yeh its not the main aussie forum by any means. That said ppl can get a bit scared offf australiens cuz of some posters... but its not so bad when u know who everyone is and can decipher it. lol hmm...

:Wink3:

welcome!! australias cool in just spent some time there and i fucking loved it

Back