5. Colors of black
6. Pan Prophet
7. Atomic corner
8. Industry of broken parts
9. Well done
10. Dead birds in the sky
11. Man upon the rainbow

Distributed by:

Worldwide by Wirikuta Distribution / http://www.wirikuta.at Tel/fax: +43 52 34 66 071
Japan: Wakyo Distribution http://www.wakyo.jp

Mail Order via: sales@boshkebeats.com
Catalogue no: H&HCD005

Info:

Kino Oko - a solo project of Grzegorz Magnuszewski who is well-experienced composer and producer from Warsaw (Poland), known for his previous works and releases as Tromesa (together with Tomek Roehr) and Bigwigs (together with Jurek Przezdziecki and Tomek Roehr) projects. Four full length albums, solid number of vinyl singles, remixes and countless worldwide compilations appearances on record-labels such as: Spiral Trax International, Digital Structures, Dragonfly, Neurobiotic, Hadshot, Midijum, Fabula, Natraj- Temple, Yellow Sunshine Explosion, Aeon, Headstick, Zenon, Plastic Park, Phantasm, Psychic Deli, Digital Psionics, Distance and Isolation. Grzegorz started to make music more then a decade ago. Psychedelic rock from 60’s-70’s and contemporary electronic music of all kinds had been a huge influence on Kino Oko’s creations.

Avoiding vulgarity while composing and spreading the originally exciting sounds based on harmonic arrangement manipulations, brings us the unique musical mood and showing to the listener the difference by the variety of each single Kino Oko’s track. His music contains many detailed elements based on emotions and resulting each composition to be a separate deep touching story spiced by psychedelic mental funk’n’blues that dance-floors simply cant resist.

“Lost Entertainment†- is a title of Grzegorz’s debut album as KINO OKO.

After few successful single-track appearances on various compilations, he finally decides to release his full-length work based on selected studio recordings that Grzegorz produced during the period of last year and half. The result is a variety of different and unique to each other tracks that’s perfectly fitting together and representing the artist in his whole colorful spectrum of talents.

A mix of extremely danceable rhythms and constructions with beautiful listenable melodies, motives and atmospheres, spiced by deep and engaging sound, abstract arrangements and top quality production- that’s are characteristic features of this album. The album that is made to express and show people what is the real trance and real musical entertainment is. â€Lost Entertainment†is going to make its strong entry in the history of psychedelic trance and we highly suggest you to be there in time by putting your ears on this masterpiece by grabbing a copy on your first opportunity.

http://www.kinooko.prv.pl/

Goooooo Grzegorz!

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
Idea Fx comp was brilliant, Boshke Beats I 've learned to trust as butter to bread so will revel on that one when the time comes am sure!

Best of luck people! :Smile3:

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Mwaaah! How did I miss this thread before?

Ta, Ozric for bringing it to me attention. :Wink3:

Checking out the samples now and if this is anywhere near as good as Idea FX, it's going to be mine.

Reaction score
ooo!! let me know what it's like ali! cant listen to samples here, need mp3 player, but horns and hoofs raises me ears i'm sure they do stuff with overlap

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
I've just given them a quick listen through and I can say for now is that it's quite intriguingly different from most. There's groove and funk aplenty in the sound and more ideas than you can shake a forest at... going to listen to them again and then see about putting it on my christmas list. :Wink3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
grokit23 said:
Mwaaah! How did I miss this thread before?

Ta, Ozric for bringing it to me attention. :Wink3:

Checking out the samples now and if this is anywhere near as good as Idea FX, it's going to be mine.
Am downloading now!

Great minds and all! :iwink:

And hello Georgie! :hihug:

Kino Oko

Junior Members
Reaction score
talk talk talk!

more you talk aobut my music = more im happy

start to talk even if you dont like it at all and help me to be satisfied to hear feedback

talk!