Kosher mp3 sites.

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Right.

Following discussion in General over the lack of availability of the Michele Adamson album on CD, I was directed to a couple of online stores where the music can be downloaded on mp3. However I am concerned that the prices between the different sites seem to vary hugely and frankly this is one of the reasons I have only purchased music in this manner on a few occasions in the past. How do I know which sites are 'for real' and at least some of what I spend gets back to the artists involved? The site suggested in the Michele thread was selling her whole album for $1.26, which seems ridiculous to me as I can't see how she will make anything from it if I commit to buy.

So. While I'd much rather have a CD in my hand, at the moment I can't afford to buy the 25 or so albums I've been trying to save up to buy over the last few months; for someone like me purchasable downloads offer a good compromise in the interim and is an option I have been considering for some time. However I DO want to make sure that any albums/tracks I purchase will be from legit sites that work with labels and distributors.

Suggestions for good places to start looking that are reasonably priced (considering lack of 'hardware') but also deal with good quality files would be much appreciated cheers. XXX

digifrog

Photography mad.
floatyhippyflower said:
Suggestions for good places to start looking that are reasonably priced (considering lack of 'hardware') but also deal with good quality files would be much appreciated cheers. XXX

Download. install and run iTunes on to your PC and use the 'Online Music Shop'