Ladies and Gentlemen.... Introducing.......Bubbles!

Bubbles

Floating Higher
Reaction score
Hello lovely people.

I just wanted to introduce myself properly although I have met a few of you already I know.

I was, until this summer at least, a psy-trance virgin. Thankyou so much to my beautiful and amazingly orange friends UVFI and Lollynada who introduced me to this wonderful world. I love it. :wub:

I Love dancing, and spinning my Poi. I love being UV, especially pink :party2:

I make my own exciting UV clubwear and Poi and am just starting to make and sell stuff to other people too. So if you have any crazy ideas for outfits that you can't find anywhere, drop me a PM and I might just be able to help you out.... :wizard1:

Feel the Love
Bubbles
xxx :hihug:

Have I seen your poi on the classifieds forum? They truly are awesome if so, I'd love some in green, turquoise and burgundy only I haven't got £20 at the moment. I could make you a funky elf hood though, in exchange. (more of an elf than a fairy, me although actually to arsy to be an elf, Shield Maiden of Rohan perhaps). They've got kind of scarves with pockets in the ends to keep you warm at festies and stash your valuables and they are the bomb! No pics yet though. WIBBLE

If that's not you then, ahem, sorry

but WELCOME ANYWAY!!!

Three of my fave ladies all on one page :welcome: bubbles honey will we see u new year ??

percy said:
Three of my fave ladies all on one page :welcome: bubbles honey will we see u new year ??

How Kind. :wub: Yes I am definately coming to new year. I'm so excited about it. I'm making some very crazy exciting costumes for me and the orange ladies. woohoo! :bananada:

Take care of you
xxx

tortoise said:
Have I seen your poi on the classifieds forum? They truly are awesome if so, I'd love some in green, turquoise and burgundy only I haven't got £20 at the moment. I could make you a funky elf hood though, in exchange. (more of an elf than a fairy, me although actually to arsy to be an elf, Shield Maiden of Rohan perhaps). They've got kind of scarves with pockets in the ends to keep you warm at festies and stash your valuables and they are the bomb! No pics yet though. WIBBLE

If that's not you then, ahem, sorry

but WELCOME ANYWAY!!!

Thankyou very much tortoise. That's not me I'm afraid, but mine are very similar. I'm excited by the sound of your random fairy/elf hood though. If you are up for it I'd love to make you some poi in exchange for one. If not give me til new year when I have a bit more money and I'll buy one off you anyway. :dancey:
xx

Back