Lamat...?

I never said i didn't like hard trance... or 'sweeping synths and funky basslines'

That doesnt mean i like every type of music that uses them though....

For example, you like psychedelic trance, yes? so..... by your logic, you must like skazi, no? after all, he is a psy trance artist, and he does use a lot of sounds similar to a lot of psy-trance....

*points finger at miszt*

haha, you like skazi.

..... is it 'cos he's killaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh?

Now, back to the issue at hand, opinions on lamat, anyone?

Yes I do like Skazi, got a problem with that? :irazz:

Did you here Lamat's AlterStates set Jon? very hard trance, except with awsome psy basslines! fukin wikid stuff! :Grin:

I found his album to be hugely dissapointing. I was really looking forward to his release after hearing his track on the Psycomex 3 compilation. When I listened to his full album it sounded to me like he had 1 track that he just remixed throughout......a few too many key change happy moments imo as well. Fairly full power trance but was expecting something a bit better......perhaps my expectations were too high

thought the Live set was much better than the album ...... his track on Psycomex 3 was extremely good,.... but if u like fast n full on this is a good one ....... it extremely well produced ..
if anyone trying to obtain a copy (Original that is ..) give me a shout cos im still selling CDs on behalf of AP Records (cheap as chips ..... of course!)

:Smile3:

xx

Jon Kenobi said:
I......a few too many key change happy moments imo as well.

:irofl:

Yeah I agree sonmewhat. Those goddam Mexicans. Too much sunshine or something. :irazz:

miszt > didnt catch it mate, though sat and watched him post club, music-writing at the Holton den and didnt seem to hard trancey. Maybe the live set was different though.

liquid ross said:
thought the Live set was much better than the album ...... his track on Psycomex 3 was extremely good,.... but if u like fast n full on this is a good one ....... it extremely well produced ..

yeah the album is very well produced and I can see how it will cross over to the dancefloor well.......like I say I think I have listened to it with too high an expectation....maybe its time for me to go back and listen to it with a different set of ears......anyone willing to lend me a pair for a weekend or so :ibiggrin:

I like the start of track 1 and then it just sorta repeats the same vibe for the rest of the CD - lovely guy though with very wise eyes so thats enough for me! lol
His track on maninali sure is killllarrggghhhh though

man, his master control album is pure awesomeness. why didn't anyone tell me about this cd before?

Back