Life is a puzzle to me...

What is life?!

I Loathe Drones.
Reaction score
,--(".)--' '--(",)--, ,--(.")--',--(".)--' '--(",)--, ,--(.")--',--(".)--' '--(",)--, ,--(.")--',--(".)--'

All the people of the world unite!! This is a time for celebration and delirious states of mind...

We have literally dragged ourselves out of the primordial mud and grown a backbone, we are sentient, possibly a one off phenomenon. But one thing is for sure and that is this...'We are one big happy family, connected spiritually and circumstantially.' big up, nice one, love, peace...

Respect!!!! (",)

,--(".)--' '--(",)--, ,--(.")--',--(".)--' '--(",)--, ,--(.")--',--(".)--' '--(",)--, ,--(.")--',--(".)--'

Ant

Wily Bogle
Reaction score
nice world view.. dont ever let anyone shatter it no matter what they do! it's true we are one big happy family.. but like the simpsons... we are quite disfunctional at times :/

"the plot thickens every day and the pieces of my puzzle keep crumbling away, but i know... there's a picture benieth"
faith no more
:Smile3:
oops!! and welcome to the forum matey!!!
:Smile3::Smile3::Smile3::Smile3:

What is life?!

I Loathe Drones.
Reaction score
Quote leminge: try telling that to people in jerusalem, iraq and northen ireland.

My mate Gomat went to a Kabutz in Jeruselum and he said there was 'underground' techno parties and kids doing E's !! Swear to god!!! and in northern ireland they The Big Love once a year party, lots of delirium i would of thought. I would offer my left testicle that Iraq has got its kids who somehow party, and the beat goes on Da da da Da da da.

Psy-Si

Junior Members
Reaction score
I went to an israeli rave last summer and it was the bollocks! Really nice vibe- I guess its a bit of an escape from all the bollocks, army conscription and what not. Except there was a lot more acid than e going around- never seen anything quite so strange

Yaj

Behavingbadly in IT crowd
Reaction score
Life is just a break between death
You were dead before you were born
You'll be dead after you die
and You drop dead every weekend
Life is just a break between death

Reaction score
What is life?! said:

All the people of the world unite!! This is a time for celebration and delirious states of mind...

We have literally dragged ourselves out of the primordial mud and grown a backbone, we are sentient, possibly a one off phenomenon. But one thing is for sure and that is this...'We are one big happy family, connected spiritually and circumstantially.' big up, nice one, love, peace...

Respect!!!! (",)

i agree, and i love the little mateys all holding hands! that's cool:iyes: we all need a bit more optimism, well done to you.