Liquid Recs: VA ~ Build your own reactor

Triskele

Korma-kaze
Reaction score
I know Morph posted up a review on this album, but this is the official release details that being posted up all over the place. There isnt a section for releases on this board *hint hint admins*

Anyways, here goes.......

LIQUID RECORDS

Present their debut compilation

"BUILD YOUR OWN REACTOR"

coverformailout.jpg

Release date 25th July 2005

Build Your Own Reactor is collection of funky full on psychedelic trance compiled by Liquid Ross. Ross is a resident DJ and founder of the infamous Liquid Connective party organisation and also chief A&R man for Liquid Records. For the last 5 years Liquid have put on the largest of the UK’s psychedelic open-air events and have had regular sell-out nights in some of London’s largest clubs. Liquid have always had that magic ingredient and have continued to push the boundaries.

Liquid Records is one of the new projects born out of 5 years of hard work. This release celebrates 5 years of Liquid, with some of Liquid’s own artists plus some of the more established artists, but all cutting-edge. The album features the first releases by Liquid artists Fromem Ory, Morphogenetic, and also by rising star Tron. S>Range, Liquid’s newest signing showcases his new full on morning style and also an example of what to expect on his next album soon to be release on Liquid.

As well as trance compilations, Liquid also has a chill out compilation ready for release and also the solo albums of both S>Range (who has already had two massive albums on Spiral Trax) and the long awaited debut of Mexican artist Tron. But it does not stop here. Liquid are already working hard on 5.1 DVD projects with an elite team of music producers, video artists and 5.1 engineers. Watch this space, because things are about to get very interesting!

CLICK BELOW FOR SOUND SAMPLES

1. Scorb vs ODT - Green Eggs and Ham
2. Tron - Spirit'd Away (Diesel Campaign Remix)
3. Morphogenetic - Everything Is...
4. Voice of Cod - Heart of Gold
5. Bio-Tonic - Mathematic Shamanic
6. Z Man - Banana Gigolo
7. S>Range - Welcome To Paradise
8. Ecliptic - Not Human
9. Fromem Ory – Chameleon

Buy your copy now at Chaos Unlimited.

liquidlogo.jpg

Scorb vs ODT - Green Eggs and Ham
Scorb, the masters of the funky night night time tunes, return with a funky-twisted-epic opener with dynamic duo ODT. Embracing the more funky club trance vibe but still maintaining the twisted textures. Superbly received by many DJs as a new summer anthem.

Tron - Spirit'D Away (Diesel Campaign Rmx)
New Mexican talent and master of the full on daytime sound, Tron shows his more deep funky full-on side with this dance floor remix of 'Spirit' (original out on AP Record's next Psycomex release). Tron's album 'Existence' will be released at the end of the year on Liquid. Expect to hear a lot more of this name!

Morphogenetic - Everything Is...
Morphogenetic is the full-on trance project of chill master Slack Baba, where he is already making a big name for himself. Jonnys’ trance project is true night time twisted sensation, and his debut here on Liquid confirms a promising future in trance.

Voice of Cod - Heart of Gold
Colin Oood and Andrew Humphries need no introduction. Between the both of them their input into the dance scene has been well received. Voice of Cod, their newest project, definitely brings the best out of their duel talent. Heart of Gold is a dance floor ripper bringing together the best sounds
of the old school vibe and the kicking projection and style of modern and future times.

Bio-Tonic - Mathematic Shamanic
The French trio have released many tracks on Solstice, and offer a more full on edge with this dancefloor rocker. Combining tender note, super twisted dynamics, and well crafted samples, Mathematic Shamanic brings out the best to date of the Bio-Tonic boys.

Z Man - Banana Gigolo
Jonas's work in the field is well noted with Logic Bomb and Hux Flux, so it’s no surprise his solo project Z Man is just stunning. Very clever kicks and bass lines, here the pinnacle of morning trance is showcased... soft centred but rocking. His unique style and sound makes him hard to categorize but definitely he is by far one of the best producers of modern times.

S>Range - Welcome to Paradise
Anthony Sillfors returns again, this time with a full on morning blaster, mixing both hard edged trance with dub grooves, show casing his new style and a sneak preview of what to expect from his third album 'Another Theory'. S>Range is Liquid's newest signing, and his work here is by far his best to date.

Ecliptic - Not Human
The mighty Mexican duo Ecliptic are about to explode on the trance scene with the support of record label Maia. There sound is a unique blend of full-on twisted fun, great for daytime carnage and dance floor magic. Funky as hell. Most definately a gem in the trance scene.

Fromem Ory - Chameleon
Canadian born and Kent bread trancer Alex Story is probably one of the hottest talents to emerge in the UK scene. His grasp on melodies and funky morning sound is sublime. His first encounter with trance was at a Liquid party, and almost 5 years on he returns to join Liquid on their campaign.

byormailer.jpg

We would LOVE to play some CD Release parties worldwide!!! Weve already unleashed our tunes at Psychedelic Dream Temple (PsyDMT) in Camden, London, UK. You will also hear tracks from the CD and see Tron and Voice Of Cod live at Tribe Of Frog 02 July, 2005 at The Black Swan in Bristol, UK... and also July 8 Cambridge is hosting a Reactor release party with the whole Liquid crew on hand to funk out the dancefloor!

Look for Liquid artists at these future dates and festivals not only in the UK but Worldwide! Click on name of party for more info.

If you are interested in booking a CD Release party or to book S>Range | Tron | Voice Of Cod | Fromem Ory, or Morphogenetic Live acts...... or Liquid Ross DJ set, give us a shout by mail. robin@triskelemanagement.com and well do everything we can to make it happen for you !

Love and Light,

Robin & Rob

Triskele Management

Triskele

Korma-kaze
Reaction score
It may help if there was a dedicated section to new releases. But what sort of problems arise when things like this are introduced ??

Red five

jah mangled spanner
Reaction score
well for one, labels and ting can feel free to post their stuff in here.

saves us more work in the mod/admin team.

so basically cos we're lazy hehehe

Sparkle-ma

Flinging Fab at you!
Reaction score
Nice artwork :Wink3: ...:wub:

oOemmaOo

hello
Reaction score
totally agree with you all the fromem ory track is superb! Scorb vs ODT is the first track I heard a few months back, the VoC is amazing as is bio tonic, Tron and Morphogenetic...and..and..and...ok basically the whole cd has made me very very happy! :Smile3: Lovely job liquid peoples!! :Smile3:

Birdy

Junior Members
Reaction score
This album I much enjoyed.
These men are legends, what!
I think I recognise goodness in dees peeps, a sense that they may be angels.
However that could all be a load of trollup, I mean who am i to know.
Well done liquid and i hope you find a reactor.

floatyhippyflower

Free spirit, lost soul.
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this thread up, hope nobody minds. But I received this last week with the Soul Vibration comp and I just want to say how much I am enjoying it. No mean feat when you consider that while I've come to genuinely enjoy good trance on the dancefloor, I don't listen to much of it at home. In fact I have very few trance albums in my collection and hardly any compilations.

I know VoC's Heart Of Gold already and it's a stomper for sure - nice one gentleman. And like many of you who've already commented, I too think the Bio-Tonic track is special. I love the layering with this one; I can imagine that after many plays I'll still find something new and interesting to listen to as there's so much going on in parts of it. To my admittedly innocent ears, there's something about it that sounds really fresh. The Fromem Ory track Chameleon is beautiful; weighty bass and full of depth with some lovely chakra-tickling melodies and synth sweeps in the latter half that make me think of space when I hear them. Always a good thing. :Smile3: Think my favourite on the album has to be the opener though. What a choon! Those ethereal, delicate pads set against the percussion and bass really take me away. And I love that it feels slightly restrained, like it's not trying to rush anywhere too quickly, which sometimes bothers me with trance. I've heard many good things about Scorb but this is the first track I have by him/her/them. Great stuff.

So anyway. Yeah. Top comp. Thumbs up to all those involved. XX

antic

Junior Members
Reaction score
floatyhippyflower said:
Think my favourite on the album has to be the opener though. What a choon! Those ethereal, delicate pads set against the percussion and bass really take me away. And I love that it feels slightly restrained, like it's not trying to rush anywhere too quickly, which sometimes bothers me with trance. I've heard many good things about Scorb but this is the first track I have by him/her/them. Great stuff.

I think it needs to be pointed out that the track isn't in his usual style. I guess the melodic elements come from the ODT guy, who's here somewhere as far as I know. Scorb's music in itself is more twisty & psychedelic than melodic (a'la EVP & Wildthings stuff).

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
antic said:
I think it needs to be pointed out that the track isn't in his usual style. I guess the melodic elements come from the ODT guy, who's here somewhere as far as I know. Scorb's music in itself is more twisty & psychedelic than melodic (a'la EVP & Wildthings stuff).

Ahem - that would be ODT 'guys' :Wink3:

ODT is Makdaddy and my good self. As far as I can remember the melody's were the result of drinking a whole crate of beer in one evening. I thank you .....

We will be collaborating with Scorby again in the not so distant future - again attacking the "middle ground" between the psy / prog styles .....

:sun:

Will Dogon

MATERIA-listic
Reaction score
Ooh shall be looking foward to hearing it jamez....have to agree wiv the comments on u guys' track wiv scorb - absolute corker :Grin: see ya saturday mate :Wink3: