CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
Here is a little sketch i did, tihihihi

deeeej.JPG

jeez, thanks for the feedback guys :unsure:

*paranoia settling in*

i didn't think it was too bad!

It's not bad at all. I just have no idea what to say about it. Yeah, cool li'l DJ mixing away!
Needs a shave...

martin_e said:
It's not bad at all. I just have no idea what to say about it. Yeah, cool li'l DJ mixing away!
Needs a shave...

Aww thanks martin :wub:

I aint felt like drawing for ages and really rusty so pleased i managed to finish something :Smile3:

His little beard is just another reason as to why he won this prestigious title :Wink3:

yeah rite... thats like separate units for faders and knobs, which is kinda cool in a way. looks like an odd variation of the U-Control UC midi controller series...
i'm just kidding around though, i like it really :Grin: hehe.
my hairs brown though! :irazz:
:runsmile:

oOemmaOo said:
shades of your ideal man there cari?? I like that he's got his eyes shut... :Smile3:

its cos he is, like, concentrating only on the music man... he cares not for anything else :Wink3:

Fromem_Ory said:
yeah rite... thats like separate units for faders and knobs, which is kinda cool in a way. looks like an odd variation of the U-Control UC midi controller series...

urrrrr.... YEAH.

:iwink:

Fromem_Ory said:
i'm just kidding around though, i like it really :Grin: hehe.
my hairs brown though! :irazz:
:runsmile:

You mean you didnt like it because there was separate units for faders and knobs! PFFFF SHAME!

Yeah, i know, but after you take me on a beach holiday to a nice hot country they'll be blonde then :Grin:

You better not have a beard like that :ph34r:

CariFairy said:
its cos he is, like, concentrating only on the music man... he cares not for anything else :Wink3:

heheheh...

nice drawing, me likes :green:

Back