little nemo is dead long live lil'wizard!!

lil'wizard

...full spectrum magic
Reaction score
...after a very long, very strange & very psychedelic summer festival season I noticed that I had earnt a NEW nick name...

as if i didn't have enough already!

How come I get so many nick names from you party people...??? huh?

:irofl:

don't get me wrong I like that you call me all these names... & i def don't find it offensive...i take it as a sign of affection, so thanks.

i love u people!!! :iredface:

really... i spend some of the best times of my life around you...

I've been variously referred to as funky monkey, billy goat legs, mini-slinky, slinky-gerlinky, blue crystal eagle (actually I'm yellow solar sun... maybe blue crystal is an alter ego...??) ect etc...

anyhow during the summer many changes occured in me (seriously!!) & after morocco i got named lil'wizard... like all the other names I only heard about it cos I overheard people using it... but i like. to me it's like a baby wizard in training who's not very professional & probably messing with stuff he shouldn't be... & i feel like that a lot of the time.. soooo. i'm gonna use this name!

& the others too... :Smile3:

so... those of you who know me as: little nemo, mini-slinky, slinky-gerlinky or even dare i say it??? BILL!

now you have a new one...

peace n luv n thanks 4 all the names...

i always felt Bill was a bit short...

:iwink:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back in your new guise :Wink3: :Smile3:

goa_kev

Forum Member
Reaction score
If the wizards hat fits... See ya soon :Smile3:

Yaj

Behavingbadly in IT crowd
Reaction score
Nice to see you're back among us little devils! C u soon mate!

lil'wizard

...full spectrum magic
Reaction score
thanks, thanks... it's nice to be back :Smile3:

no actually this wizard hat is much too big... but i like it & i think i can cause some mischief with it if only i can figure out the controls...

greatruaha

Forum Member
Reaction score
Are you friends with DayDreamBeliever and FlareWolf?? Anyway, welcome back, I like the name!!

lil'wizard

...full spectrum magic
Reaction score
hey! Thanks... I know daydream believer she has been raving about your hot stone massage...(is that what it is..?) & I met you & onestone once... hope u r both well!