Look what I found...

O

Ott^

Link...

"Brian Eno has worked with countless top artists over the years, first gaining recognition for his synth and processing experiments in the band Roxy Music during the early 1970s. His ability to bring new creative ideas to the most difficult of recording projects has led to collaborations with the likes of David Bowie, Robert Fripp, David Byrne and U2, as well as work on numerous film and television scores. So what does he use to generate the Eno sound these days? Engineer Ott remembers his kit well. "

i've still got my dad's copy of music for airports somewhere... eno is wicked. what was he like to work with?

and - i had no idea you had done work with james. i really like the millionaires album, tis one of my favourites... more electronically influenced than any of their others, afaics.

the techspeak is still very confusing to this poor stoned newbie :Wink3:

Christ, Ott. That article's over 5 years old. You honestly not seen it before?

"I was famous once, but I didn't notice at the time."

Pay more attention next time, yes?

...working with engineer Ott (best known for his engineering work on the Embrace track 'All You Good Good People').

I'm starting to lose respect for you... :unsure:

:Wink3:

J.

JPsychodelicacy said:
...working with engineer Ott (best known for his engineering work on the Embrace track 'All You Good Good People').

J.

I was just about to use that exact same quote!! :Grin:

JPsychodelicacy said:

J.

:o

no shit!

i never knew that, and i'm afraid to say.... i love that track.

Nice one, is this what you were after Ott?? :

:wo^thy:

I havent even heard the tune....never even heard of the band. :Grin:

It`s a shame thou., that they use you so much trough the whole report, but can`t even mangage a picture of you Ott.

But who cares about the bloody engineer, it`s not like he`s Iggy Pop or something, innit? :Wink3:

Oh, and btw hello Ott.....

Back