Looking for a room / people to team up for one (London)

e}{o

bla bla bla
Reaction score
Hi, By Jan 15th I have to move from my current flat. I'm a Psyforumer who would enjoy the company of any of the beautiful souls that wonder arround here. Anyone having something to share or looking for a flat, please contact me see if we can create a new psySpot here in London.

voidcomm

Junior Members
Reaction score
move

me toooooooooooo!

i'll send a pm...

*8)

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
damn - i am not free before March 1st.....

goood luck to you lot though!

martin_e

Pantheistic Cyberneticist
Reaction score
The house I'm lodging in is presently on the market and although there's not much interest at the moment I could get 6 weeks notice at pretty much any time. Anyone with similarly non-urgent timescales who wouldn't mind sharing in the south end of London - let me know as I haven't really got a clue what to do next ...

Lyra

tranquila querida
Reaction score
Claire - are you still looking? Yeah i am ok with Brixton if living with nice people :Wink3: Im though limited to March 1st... get back to me if you can :Smile3:

martin_e

Pantheistic Cyberneticist
Reaction score
Am looking for Brixton/Herne Hill/Camberwell area really. But still unsure when - am waiting for someone to buy the house I'm in at the moment. Although starting to think I need to deal with the present uncertainty as it's getting uncomfortable...

Rigbic

World Watching
Reaction score
*WARNING*

Before moving in with Hen^ make him sign an agrement to wash his socks on a weekly basis..

You will thank me one day

mdmafuelledorganism

Cider huntress
Reaction score
Body -> London ....Mind -> Elsewere and twa
Please don't let Henry's socks put you off taking him off my hands and moving him out of his current lodgings

He's hired a sock washer ..................................uh me .... aka muggings

Personaly i'd be slightly more afraid of ricbic's socks with his size XXX feet or Goz's he has known to have knocked out a few mice with his :Smile3: