Looking for a room?

millie Jan 12, 2004

1. millie

millie Guest

Hello!

I hope I've entered this correctly...

I'm leaving my lovely little room, living with incrediby nice people because i've just landed myself a fantastic job with a company house, and no longer require the room...

Our flat is situated on greenlanes (harringey) the nearest tube is manor house, which is zone 2. There are 3 others living in the flat and it's important that you don't mind smoking! Must love music (he he) as one of our house mates writes music on a full-time basis.

We are a sociable lot, very creative and freindly, and I'm sad to be leaving :-(

If anyone's interested please call me on: 07904315272 or you can email me- sillymillie90@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Milliex

2. millie

millie Guest

I forgot to mention... the room is only £60 a week!!!! All that's required is the standard of one months deposit and a months rent.

3. BluePsy

BluePsy R.T.F.M.

Threads:
    I can vouch for them. They are a lovely bunch and the place is wicked. :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes:
    Happy, happy! Joy, joy!

4. psylent

psylent Senior Member

Threads:
    Sillymillie!!!

Tell me more about your new job? Where? And does this mean they are giving you accomodation?!

See you partying soon.

Psylent (Jason)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice