looking for a soundsystem?!

E

elko

hi, i don't know if this in the right section or not BUT: my good friend Al and myself have just purchased a Mackie Active soundsystem so should any of you promoters, movers, groovers, shakers, quakers, and general good vibe makers want sound provided, for any genre or event, please get in touch. We are biting at the bit push out some serious sounds, so let us know what you want and we'll provide it. As it stands at the moment we have a 5k rig so can cater for parties of up to 800 people or thereabouts. Obviously this may be too large, but fear not: the system is totally adaptable so in essence we can providea system starting from half a k all the way up to 5. I cannot describe the sound quality of this system, we tested it yesterday, using "Roll your Own" by Tripswitch as her first "output". it was heavenly. My god the warmth of the sound, and the clarity...oooh, by gum, i'm drooling just writing this. Anyway, get in touch with either me (Elko, aka Tom: 07891865089) or Al (aka Colin, 07810480433). Our e-mail addresses are Elko: lordelko@hotmail.com and Al: al.goodbody@gmail.com. TAKE IT EASY SPACE CADETS, ALL THE BEST, BLUE FUNK SOUNDS.

PS: we can also provide dj-ing equipment, ie: cdjs, turtables and mixers...

oik!

hey elko, how u dooin?

givus a shout, got the same kinda business goin on (seing as i am a Mackie salesman!) shame we didn't link for bargain prices....
Big fat parties ahead!!

Have you set yourself up as a registered company? Can help a lot when the police confiscate your gear.

Phildo

do you supply like technicle assistance with like setting the gear up?

also how much do you charge for like a night for just like 1.5?

Back