Loopus at gnomelands

Spank

Junior Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know aht the first tune that was dropped by Loopus at gnomelands, it was just too funkalicious!!!

will ask him later for you, was a shame he brought loads of copies of his new CD with him, but we were a little trashed & forgot to sell them!

:Smile3:

I think if my memory serves me it was doofy duck from fat ladies bingo?

Your memory does serve you correct, well, if mine serves me correct!? Pretty sure it was doofy duck... :?

Lots of positive feedback so far!

Looking forward to organising a night of funkadelic, Matteo (loopus) will be back in the winter to play for us again alongside some finnish madness & bit of ozzie crazy shit!

Keep your eyes peeled!

:Wink3:

Wicked, now to get that and that Funky Funky town choon!! cheers lads was an absolute pleasure!!!!

mmmm, just had a listen on Saiko, there's a lack of the funk/blues bassline that I heard, is this the right toon?

it could be one from a previous album, or matteo was playing some unreleased muzak

liked his set, very funky, set the scene just right i think!

aw bummed i missed out :Sad:

his set at sonica was indeed seeeeeriously funky... loved it :Smile3:

Spank said:
Wicked, now to get that and that Funky Funky town choon!! cheers lads was an absolute pleasure!!!!
Funky Town was released in Clairaudience compilation by Devic Craft Cordings. And what an amazing comp that was! the opening Rip Van Hippy tune is a bliss! and funky town is def a wow moment!

Sadly Devic is defunct some years down the line! so don't know about availability.

As far as Loopus is concerned--> fuck yeah!! had sadly missed him before in fests and at gnomelands OMG!! properly blinding as most of the music played through out! frigging well done to all involved and thanks all around!

Thing is I need someone to point me out who the djs are to avoid embarassments! Cause when we arrived, party just started, could see that it was a live one and could recognise the choons as loopus yet it never crossed my mind it was him! so at the end I was dude perfect loads of funky loopus you played absolutely wicked!

He goes: Sure I am Loopus!

ooops!

bless him!

:Grin:

Lol, well atleast you were able to hold a conversation mate, usually by the time I get to congratulate/chat to the DJ's i'm so munted I make a tit of myself (although I must admit that isn't very hard to do either)

Does anyone have an email address for Loopus in Fabula, would like to find out his set list!!

Ozric said:
As far as Loopus is concerned--> fuck yeah!! had sadly missed him before in fests and at gnomelands OMG!! properly blinding as most of the music played through out! frigging well done to all involved and thanks all around!

Thing is I need someone to point me out who the djs are to avoid embarassments! Cause when we arrived, party just started, could see that it was a live one and could recognise the choons as loopus yet it never crossed my mind it was him! so at the end I was dude perfect loads of funky loopus you played absolutely wicked!

He goes: Sure I am Loopus!

ooops!

bless him!

:Grin:

We picked him up from the airport on friday & kept him until monday - all I can say is Matteo is an absolute diamond, real humble guy (unlike another dj from sat night- who had his head firmly place up his own arse!-no names mentioned :P)

For those who missed out on Loopus in action he has agreed to come & play again around November time so keep your eyes peeled..... hopefully a whole night along the lines of suomi, funkadelic fucked up fun.

@ Spank try his website he has a guest book i'm sure he'd love some feedback http://www.loopusinfabula.com/
:Wink3:

Aimee

Drat Mafia said:
2nd chance in november...good good :Smile3:

tis not quite the same as in a forrest tho eh? surrounded by tanks fortesses & the like!

:p

Back