Lumukanda appreciation thread! :)

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Gotta love em suomi sounds! :punk:

Had "That was Zen, This is Tao" and recently got "Banteer"

track No 2 -->Radio Argalin got the grooviest psychedelicest (sic) bass line I've heard of in a good good while

Absolutely amazing weirdness; totally off the beat hey some times even off the mark but when on it they surely know how to deliver

Just need to get hold of their debut now

Anyone?

*am curious which tread is gonna get less replies this or the stoner one he he *


Can't go wrong with a cover like that:

 

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Psilocybo said:
Probably causing wrongness down under!! If your into this I recommend Scozbor :Smile3:

ha ha!

As for Scozbor yeap it's duly noted! need to get hold of that Mountain Lord Cd!:iyes:

what do you think of that then:



:icool:
 
Good stuff :Smile3: Always nice to see people into good quality scando and other wonkyness!! My friend Gn@ got send an unreleased promo of the Scozbor stuff recently...proper whacky!!
 

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Psilocybo said:
Good stuff :Smile3: Always nice to see people into good quality scando and other wonkyness!! My friend Gn@ got send an unreleased promo of the Scozbor stuff recently...proper whacky!!

he he! knew we would agree!:iwink:

I need to befriend Gn@ now ha ha!:ilol:
 
You could try!! Getting Gn@ to burn you cds is virtually impossible... Fair enough though, he was sent it under the 'Do not copy!!' protection act :Smile3:
 

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Psilocybo said:
You could try!! Getting Gn@ to burn you cds is virtually impossible... Fair enough though, he was sent it under the 'Do not copy!!' protection act :Smile3:

Surely not the "Eschaton Protection Anti-Burn Act '78"??

I 've seen people going down for less :unsure:

Nah will go for the original when I find it!
 

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Psilocybo said:
Heheheh...What about Freakdance?? You into Puoskari??

I was put off on this one by friends in the *know* (same lot as The Anti-Burning-Good-Music-Front that was famous for helding massive conclaves in the acidic misty suomi forests back in 76, where they advocated free music and free love, mostly with each other as only one had a girlfriend and she had a squint you could use as a compass handy to cross them fjords, before completely missing the plot and proclaiming that copying cds makes your skin fall off; they even have the statics but not in mint conditions am affraid)

oh yeah Freakdance

Don't think they can get much better than that



Best Cd of 2004 by far imo!

want to check out James Reipas latest as well!

have you listened to it yet?
 
Can't say I have mate...but Pog-o-Matic Pogomen is fantastic!! Pretty sure they released an MP3 only album too. If you haven't already checked out Puoskari, he has an album out on Freakdance and you can also download some of his old unreleased tracks here (my favourite on that site is 'Juicy Fruity' make sure you check that tune out :Smile3:)
 

Ozric

Hoofaloof
yeap they did! there's a link to it Damion posted somewhere on the music section will try to find it

thanx for the link!

downloading now

:Smile3:
 

RedZebra

Member
Lumukanda? Bloody hell... blast from the past!

I had lots of stuff from Nova Zembla record label, who released Lumukanda in Europe, including a couple of Lumukanda releases. I think I might have that Araglin one and I'm afraid I never really liked it - wasn't into that style of music at the time. I'd send it to you but unfortunately it's back home (about 7000 miles away).

HAve you listened to Shaolin Wooden Men? ... another Psy Harmonics band.
 

Ozric

Hoofaloof
RedZebra said:
Lumukanda? Bloody hell... blast from the past!

I had lots of stuff from Nova Zembla record label, who released Lumukanda in Europe, including a couple of Lumukanda releases. I think I might have that Araglin one and I'm afraid I never really liked it - wasn't into that style of music at the time. I'd send it to you but unfortunately it's back home (about 7000 miles away).

Haven't listened to Araglin yet but got my eye on it!

Think you should better give it another chance and if still not well am here:ibiggrin:

7000 miles eh? australian born I take it!
 
Ozric said:
ok you win ha ha!!

got loads to download now thanks!:iwink:

That site is quality!! There is loads of good scando lurking around on there...Squaremeat have their own page too :ismile:
 
Top