M-audio Firewire audiophile for sale

Getafix

Bass Freak
Reaction score
Hi..i'm selling my firewire audiophile for £100..its barely used and comes complete with the box, firewire 4 & 6 pin cables, software..you will have to pay delivery charges (i am in switzerland)

bullet_orange.gif
4 x 6 24-bit/96kHz I/O

bullet_orange.gif
S/PDIF digital I/O w/ PCM, AC-3, and DTS support
spacer.gif
bullet_orange.gif
flexible software-controlled mixing
spacer.gif
bullet_orange.gif
momentary A/B source monitoring switch
spacer.gif
bullet_orange.gif
1 x 1 16-channel MIDI I/O
spacer.gif
bullet_orange.gif
includes Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software, so you can make music right away

spacer.gif
FireWire Audiophile is a compact, FireWire-compatible audio/MIDI interface that takes the legacy of M-Audio’s award-winning Audiophile line to the next level. 4 x 6 audio I/O combines with powerful on-board mixing in a mobile package that’s perfect for live performance, home recording, and digital DJ work. Stereo headphone output with A/B switching between assignable sources allows precuing for DJs and mobile musicians—and the assignable aux bus is perfect for creating dedicated headphone mixes and effect sends. You also get zero-latency hardware direct monitoring, ultra-low latency ASIO software direct monitoring, and 1 x 1 MIDI I/O. FireWire Audiophile even has AC-3 and DTS passthrough for surround sound playback

how come you dont want it then?

its a good sc - a mate o mine might have it; how about £70?

dunno why this sound-card got such bad rap... i have one as well and i love it... if you install the drivers (before plugging it) and follow the simple instructions it should be alright

Punkkrasta said:
how come you dont want it then?

its a good sc - a mate o mine might have it; how about £70?

Yup i never said it was a bad soundcard it works great..I'm getting rid of it coz i need a soundcard with pre-amps so i can record vocals & guitars..I sent you a pm if you're interested..

Back