mackie active soundsystems up to 12k...

mr.cism

naughty jesus
Reaction score
hello there,
just a reminder that i/we are able to hire/loan/supply mackie active systems providing crystal clarity and immense volume at very competitive rates,most events considered indoor or outdoor ,prices and travel negotiable...in the past we have provided sound for:

GNOMELANDS 1 and 2,
operation circuitree
pixchevious/pixelation
liquid connective
collective futures
bad by design
organised chaos
starship dazyworld
symbiosis
mindzai
strangedaze
psy project
secret garden

... to name but a handful...

we also consider weddings,funerals,your mums birthday or any other event requiring rude amounts of volume....

also available fantastic decor service,lighting,visuals and sculpture....

dont delay call today...07868729717 or pm or e-mail: infectedheadshroom@hotmail.com

cheers :Smile3:

This soundsystem is the absolute shit...................rockin, clear, constantly maintained.....I have even heard mentioned that it can be so power consuming at times, that this bunch often take along their own electrician just to make sure the rig gets the juice..................

Completely and wholeheartedly endorsed.......................great people too

mickeyblueiiiis said:
This soundsystem is the absolute shit...................rockin, clear, constantly maintained.....I have even heard mentioned that it can be so power consuming at times, that this bunch often take along their own electrician just to make sure the rig gets the juice..................

Completely and wholeheartedly endorsed.......................great people too

lol!! he,he,hee :Smile3:

Back