Man with No Name

ablem

Junior Members
Reaction score
Anyone out there knows if this project is back in action? :ismile:

Loved his stuff even on Perfecto:irofl:

a coupla new releases out, one track called 'String Theory' and another called 'Dirty Trick' both on the Tip New World compilation 'Future Sound Masters'
'String Theory' can also be found on the Hyperflow compilation 'Lift off' (although to my ears its a completely different track!!!!)

MWNN is doing both LIVE and DJ sets at the Shamania Festival later this summer here in the UK. check http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38932&page=1 for more info.

I'm sure he'll be airing plenty of new material cos he must have a new album just about ready for release :Smile3:

Last saw him play at the Bubble Club in Birmingham sometime last year and he was ace!

Jon Kenobi said:
I'm sure he'll be airing plenty of new material cos he must have a new album just about ready for release :Smile3:

Hopefully he still digs out Sugar Rush and Flouressence etc - he did a few years ago at Samothraki and it was brill!

I rate Man With No Name and its disappointing that all the tracks are relegated to my "old" psy-trance folder.

More please! :P

try out the 'new' tracks I mentioned above then Cari :Wink3:

thinkin about it I reckon I'm gonna dig out Sugar Rush again for a party soon

Jon Kenobi said:

I can't bring myself to pay for them and I can't lower myself enough to download them.

The immoral twats catch 22. :P

x x

i've been sneeking in teleport in to my sets now and again. i only really stopped playing it when i converted to cdj from 1210s. a classic that never fails on the dancefloor.
mark

Jon Kenobi said:
you'll just have to pop along to Shamania festie then wont ya :Wink3:

Well you'll have to help me to persuade Rina to go to shamania instead of Wickerman...

:iyes:

Jon Kenobi said:

I can remember Gordie (Orange Source) playing it one morning at a party a few years ago as the sun was twinkling through the trees - magical...

Jon Kenobi said:
not as far to travel is it :Wink3: hows that for starters :Smile3:

For Rina thats not quite so true ... Newcastle to Glloway is probably the lesser travel distance ...

Bugger! Starter plan foiled......erm erm erm I'll be back

*Kenobi disappears to formulate another plan*

ok I'm figuering the distance is about equal from Newcastle to either festie....how about price then?

Back