mandala colour backdrops

jackus

headancer of mothership
I was after a couple of mandala backdrops. anyone know where I can get some?

Dance on
Jackie :iwink:

greatruaha

Forum Member
www.spacetribe.com

That costs $130 (so around £75), not too bad, they are 2m x 2m.

liquid elf

Liquid Green Planet
jackus said:
I was after a couple of mandala backdrops. anyone know where I can get some?

Dance on
Jackie :iwink:

here are some i hand painted, tends to work out more expensive than mass produced prints but each one is completely indivdual and made with lots of love..

I am allways keen to take commissions on, let me know if your interested.
I have plenty more work, not just mandalas and back drops just let me know if you want to have a look. :ismile:

jackus

headancer of mothership
liquid elf said:
here are some i hand painted, tends to work out more expensive than mass produced prints but each one is completely indivdual and made with lots of love..

I am allways keen to take commissions on, let me know if your interested.
I have plenty more work, not just mandalas and back drops just let me know if you want to have a look. :ismile:

Very interested, would rather give work to forumers esp with such quality evident. I am running some dream healing workshops at festies this summer and was looking for mandalas or dream related stuff. But I need to be economical Im afraid. The designs here look great. I will pm.

Dance on
jackus

Firinne

Just a girl
I recognise that one on the bottom left from Altered States, very eye catching :Grin:

I like making mandala pictures, not got around to painting any of them yet though :irolleyes

liquid elf

Liquid Green Planet
jackus said:
Very interested, would rather give work to forumers esp with such quality evident. I am running some dream healing workshops at festies this summer and was looking for mandalas or dream related stuff. But I need to be economical Im afraid. The designs here look great. I will pm.

Dance on
jackus

Please do x

liquid elf

Liquid Green Planet
Firinne said:
I recognise that one on the bottom left from Altered States, very eye catching :Grin:

I like making mandala pictures, not got around to painting any of them yet though :irolleyes

hmm.. you should have a go.. I am making lots of new stuff for the summer, about time too i reckon..

Tron and Greg at Altered States.. well spotted! :ismile: