mandala colour backdrops

jackus

headancer of mothership
Messages
767
Reaction score
12
Location
Manchester
I was after a couple of mandala backdrops. anyone know where I can get some?

Dance on
Jackie :iwink:
 

greatruaha

Forum Member
Messages
5,962
Reaction score
71
Location
UK
www.spacetribe.com

XQ05_M.gif


That costs $130 (so around £75), not too bad, they are 2m x 2m.
 

liquid elf

Liquid Green Planet
Messages
890
Reaction score
0
Location
planet earth
jackus said:
I was after a couple of mandala backdrops. anyone know where I can get some?

Dance on
Jackie :iwink:

here are some i hand painted, tends to work out more expensive than mass produced prints but each one is completely indivdual and made with lots of love..

I am allways keen to take commissions on, let me know if your interested.
I have plenty more work, not just mandalas and back drops just let me know if you want to have a look. :ismile:

debc995a4f.jpg
 

jackus

headancer of mothership
Messages
767
Reaction score
12
Location
Manchester
liquid elf said:
here are some i hand painted, tends to work out more expensive than mass produced prints but each one is completely indivdual and made with lots of love..

I am allways keen to take commissions on, let me know if your interested.
I have plenty more work, not just mandalas and back drops just let me know if you want to have a look. :ismile:

debc995a4f.jpg

Very interested, would rather give work to forumers esp with such quality evident. I am running some dream healing workshops at festies this summer and was looking for mandalas or dream related stuff. But I need to be economical Im afraid. The designs here look great. I will pm.

Dance on
jackus
 

Firinne

Just a girl
Messages
2,569
Reaction score
0
Location
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I recognise that one on the bottom left from Altered States, very eye catching :Grin:

I like making mandala pictures, not got around to painting any of them yet though :irolleyes
 

liquid elf

Liquid Green Planet
Messages
890
Reaction score
0
Location
planet earth
jackus said:
Very interested, would rather give work to forumers esp with such quality evident. I am running some dream healing workshops at festies this summer and was looking for mandalas or dream related stuff. But I need to be economical Im afraid. The designs here look great. I will pm.

Dance on
jackus

Please do x
 

liquid elf

Liquid Green Planet
Messages
890
Reaction score
0
Location
planet earth
Firinne said:
I recognise that one on the bottom left from Altered States, very eye catching :Grin:

I like making mandala pictures, not got around to painting any of them yet though :irolleyes

hmm.. you should have a go.. I am making lots of new stuff for the summer, about time too i reckon..

Tron and Greg at Altered States.. well spotted! :ismile:

5533270f36.jpg
 
Top