Manmademan The Legend Remixes Turbo Trance

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Manmademan - The Legend - Hits Remixes (release date: October 2005)

The Legend - Hits Remixes album is in the pipeline and should be ready for October with remixes from Tristan, Polaris, Triptych, Silicon Sound, Son Kite, Eat Static, Hallucinogen, System 7 and many other surprises.

mmmremixes1.jpg

1. Triptych - Desire remix
2. System 7 - Feeler remix
3. Eat Static - Motion Detector remix
4. Hallucinogen – Karahana remix
5. Silicon Sound – Halt Prod remix
6. Tristan – Creation Myth remix
7. Polaris – Down on earth remix
8. Manmademan – William remix
9. Tranan – Arabian Daze

Samples Available @ http://www.turbotrance.com/

Sound like a really interesting release with a bit of an old skool UK feel. Great to see lots of UK artists. Looking Forward to this lots... The samples are interesting, Silicon Sound seems to get a bit confused, maybe I need to hear the whole track :Wink3: and Polaris takes the usual route.... Tranan's sounds proper Old Skool!! Roll on Release Date!! :Wink3:
Good Work Turbo Trance...

i've heard the William rmx and i thought it sucked (William was one of my fav old skool tracks)... i hope the rest are better.

hang on who's remixing who... i want mmm remixing Tristan, Polaris, Triptych, Silicon Sound, Son Kite, Eat Static, Hallucinogen, System 7 not vice versa!

canyouhearthegoblins said:
hang on who's remixing who... i want mmm remixing Tristan, Polaris, Triptych, Silicon Sound, Son Kite, Eat Static, Hallucinogen, System 7 not vice versa!

These are remixes of Manmademan's tracks by Tristan, Polaris & others...

Back