Banned
Reaction score
edited

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
ok,
not one of the large amount of pre ambles written,

um yeah, but what about devision of wealth by worth, are certain peopl enot worth more to society then others?

TranceVisuals

Banned
Reaction score
The is enough resources in the world according to the World Bank, since
1995, for everyone to live the lifestyle of a millionaire.
We just need the mechanism to get everyone to continue to work.
Party anyone?

The is only ONE party,
And you are ALL invited.

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
but if everyone lived like millionaires, no one would work, or there would be no money to invest in new things,

trotsky was right, communism will not work whils capitalism exists.

you migth find it hard to get rid of that one, peopl e are naturally greedy,

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
i think you have to wait till the americans have wiped out most of the nations on the planet before communism becomes a viable option for revolution, but even then the americans will probably lob nukes at you!

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
when World war 3 ends

claim your own island, grab a bunch of communists and some babies, set up a communist nation with no access to the slightly singed remains of the world. then you can have communism with out interaction from capitalism.

or convert everyone, which might be even harder than blowing most of them up, some people are very set in there beliefs, Religious Radicalists and Fundementalists and marketing directors for example

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
Right now, I'm out,

Convince me some more, i wanna see a plan of action, a feasable way for communism to work in this day and age.

do you have money in a communist society? and can you spend it? is everything owned by the government?
if everyone spends there money in one bread shop even if the price is set by the government does that bread maker not get more moeny? or does his tax go up to cover the difference? if the other baker in the town sells less bread does the goverment supplement his wages?