Top 10 May Top 10

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
here are my favourite 10 tracks that are ushering the sunshine in :Smile3:

Silicon Sound & Jaia - Passengers (Digital Performers)
Dickster & Cosmosis - Warm Saki (Phantasm)
Aphid Moon - Nu Groove (Nano)
Johann - Stranded [Atomic Pulse rmx] (Unrlsd)
Zen Mechanics - Ground Control (Iboga)
Etnica - Checker Flag (Solstice)
Space Cat - H2O (Digital Performers)
Fractal Glider - Spherical (Unrlsd)
Psysex - New Wave Hooker [Domestic & Pixel rmx] (Hommega)
Overlap – Party All Day Long (Harmonia)

you can find a lot of them in the new mixes i have just put online... just click the link in my sig :Smile3:

ey up Lurk !!

Stranded Rmx ?

oooh ! tasty ........... The "as a child rmx" was ok for a few listens ....... whats this like in comparison ?

<plays air guitar>

Mr_23, i'm luvin' it, it's the first proper guitar track that i've really liked since, erm, the original :Wink3: don't expect a massive difference, it's more of a rework than a remix... but it does breathe new life into a classic :Smile3:

Mr Five, thank you very much. it'll all be right up your passage then :Wink3:

i think the stranded remix has been released just dont ask me where it all sounds the same at the end of the day have you got any jungle

i saw your orginal post, you chicken :Wink3:

prove these unfounded allegations, or i will be forced to set my lawyers on you. you are defaming my dj credentials in public. a more heinous crime i can not think of.

lurk said:
a more heinous crime i can not think of.
I dunno, maybe playing the latest Infected Mushroom in a set :runaway:

Phat Trax Lurker

Silicon Sound & Jaia - Passengers (Digital Performers)
Aphid Moon - Nu Groove (Nano)
Psysex - New Wave Hooker [Domestic & Pixel rmx] (Hommega)
Overlap – Party All Day Long (Harmonia)

These 4 keep on having recouring instances of interfacing with my CD Player, and causing the rapid movement of air from my speakers in a direction towards my ears, hmmm very tasty!

Aphid Moon Nu Groove, is an especially phat and tweaky beast!

Nice one Tom :Smile3: Fractal G unreleased (is it gonna be released?)

this is the question :Wink3: i'm supposed to be putting together a compilation for Sonic Dragon records (Saikosounds label) for release at the beginning of next year, i'm waiting for confirmation of this at the moment, and if it happens then it'll be released on this :Smile3:

it sounds like a really nice morning groover.....I liked the mix it was in, plenty of my faves in there :Smile3:

lurk said:
this is the question :Wink3: i'm supposed to be putting together a compilation for Sonic Dragon records (Saikosounds label) for release at the beginning of next year, i'm waiting for confirmation of this at the moment, and if it happens then it'll be released on this :Smile3:

Making Your Own Compilation, Go On Dude! That sounds like fun! Got Anything else lined up for it?

nothing concrete yet. fraccy has said i can have this track, but he's the only one i asked so far. i think it's reasonable you can expect a rastaliens track too, and maybe a zen mechanics one; but apart from that those two i think it'll be mainly a mix of aussie and uk flavours :Smile3:

Warm Saki track is good Overlap is wicked. Silicon/Jaia works well so does that Aphid Moon track but not sure about his album on Nano. Have to wait and see... :?

I hear ya Vic, listened to the samples of the new Aphid Moon CD on Nano, and I love his power packed trax, like Nu Groove, but there only sounds like a couple of those, most are stripped down techno type affairs, verdicts is out there on that!

Back