TranceVisuals

Banned
Reaction score
edited

psyfi

Pie Fly
Reaction score
Are you in charge Yodhe?

Thing is I wonder who you would expect to recognise this sate. UN? America UK or every country that had members of the state with in their borders?

DJJD

Piechedelic
Reaction score
Then it would be continental affiliations even under one flag Jodder. It would be mint if you were prime minister for a week. Sweeping reforms.

psyfi

Pie Fly
Reaction score
yodhe said:
United Nations would be nice.
But I would be far more impressed if the nu-citizens recognised their
own State of Freedom....

Then why do you ask if it would be legal? I wouldn't matter if people aren’t living by the laws of the previous states.

psyfi

Pie Fly
Reaction score
So what your after isn't Dual nationality of all nations rather to be a citizen or earth irrespective of boarders. Well I think we all are just so happens that the people in charge of society at this time don't see things that way of if they don't they can't comprehend who to maintain order over such a vast scale of people land mass and cultures. But if you pay no attention to them then it’s not our problem. I’ve been an earthling as long as I can remember.

turkeyphant

http://turkeyphant.org/
Reaction score
yodhe said:
Nah, we would just change status from citizen to immigrants..
Wonder what would happen when our Visa's ran out!!
I wonder if the home office will accept a resignation of one's
citizenship....
Maybe I should email them, and ask how it is done.

If there's any hint of anarchy they'll kick us out of the country.

grokit23

God mintsmak
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I was taken by the amount of land they wanted for themselves once they've 5 million citizens:
When we have five million citizens, we plan to apply to the UN for member status. When this happens, we will ask 20 square meters of land anywhere on Earth to be our country. On this land, we'll keep our server

Barclay (Dark Angel)

Ninja Hippy
Reaction score
yodhe said:
Nah, we would just change status from citizen to immigrants..
Wonder what would happen when our Visa's ran out!!
I wonder if the home office will accept a resignation of one's
citizenship....
Maybe I should email them, and ask how it is done.

I have a friend who's given up his UK citizenship.

(BTW, technically we're not citizens. We're subjects of her great imperial majesty. As you would expect by now, I object to this. Who voted for her anyway?)

He did it as a protest, but declined to publicise the fact. Given the downsides to his action, it seems to me he gained nothing. The effect was to make him stateless, which in turn meant that he wasn't able to benefit from services the rest of us take for granted. He wasn't able to get a passport, which meant he couldn't travel. His access to health services was made very problematical. He lost a lot of the protection of the UKs laws. Education became a problem. And so the list goes on.

It's not a step to be taken lightly.

Hugs,

Barclay