Mice/Hamster/Gerbil housing extravaganza!

LiLo_Ferret

More trance than you.....
Reaction score
Hello!!
As most of you know Ham Solo has astralled to the next level and I am left with some rather posh housing (only the best for Ferret-pets!!!!!)

This AMAZING RotaStak Galactic Space Station (with really smart escape pod for travel / vet purposes fully kitted with water bottle!!!!) has only been in use for a few months and was kept very clean at all times - there is no gnaw-marks (the little ***** only gnawed on me:iwink: )
galactic_space_command.jpg

Assembled dimensions approximately: 55cm (22 inch) High, 77cm (30 inch) Wide and 51cm (20 inch) Deep

I Also have (as he was the king of my bedroom) a more basic cage - plastic thru n thru (no bars apart from lid in top bit for ventilation purposes) with 'gym' and water bottle which is fitted in a little housing cover so privacy purposes. You could easily house several mice in this easy-on-the-eye cage.

Send me a PM if interested!!!!

xx Ferret xx

norty303

Member (Todger)
Reaction score
It's so funny watching them suss out which bits they can get up if they try, first time a bit of a struggle, next a bit quicker, then they're all over the place!!

They also look bloody stupid from underneath going up the big tube :Grin:

spacekitty

furballs in space
Reaction score
heya am most interested in one of the cages for my new arrival ( thanks deadgirl ) arriving 1st october, have pmd you before i saw this thread,
can you get back to me asap as i saw one on ebay also, how much are you asking ? i can drive down to eastbourne to pick it up if its still available heh

am interested in the spacestaion btw

take care Jo xx

norty303

Member (Todger)
Reaction score
Space station is in Tooting at the moment but can be brought down this way. You'll have to speak to Linnea about price but if you PM her i'll tell her to check when she's at a computer next

spacekitty

furballs in space
Reaction score
norty303 said:
Space station is in Tooting at the moment but can be brought down this way. You'll have to speak to Linnea about price but if you PM her i'll tell her to check when she's at a computer next

wicked :Smile3: love to visit eastbourne its all those zimmer frames that keep me coming back for more ( tho they did have a wkd airshow few wks back)
yeah pm'd her :Smile3:

thanks Jo xx

LiLo_Ferret

More trance than you.....
Reaction score
if in doubt... name it 'WHISKERS' it is ALWAYS a good name!!

:Grin:

Good luck on the bidding for the pink palace! :wub:

I saw it too but I think Ham Solo would have felt WELL emascualted had Norty bought that for him. Sexuality issues n that.....

(he still went to that dark side though.... *ponders*)

HUGS xxx