michele adamson

She was at Tribe of Frog last year, doing vocals over Hallucinogen's live set if I remember rightly. There might even be some photos in the Frogz photo album, I'll have a look in a bit.

I am sure she is a lovely person but god do I hate female vocals on dance tracks or what, just has cheese written all over it!

Im wondering why her album is called Michele Adamson only. Because what people tell me, she only sings she didnt make the music.. Why is it not called Michele Adamson and Friends or?

Anyway i quite like the first track on her album.. I play that in my sets. Very diffrent. A bit sphongle like.

About her vocals in trance. For my opinion she can do as much vocal as she wants. If we as the listeners don't like it, we can just choose not to listen. And if its played in a club, go to the toilet in the meanwhile or get a beer at the bar.

There need to be room for everbody, right?

Ian Psy-Fi said:
She was at Tribe of Frog last year, doing vocals over Hallucinogen's live set if I remember rightly. There might even be some photos in the Frogz photo album, I'll have a look in a bit.

You remember incorrectly! :Wink3: She was singing over her own tracks (or rather, as June said, over tracks she'd written with other producers).

As for the issue of her album title, well it isn't an issue! Think for example of the aforementioned Dido - she doesn't produce or write the music for the tracks on her albums but they still go out under the name Dido. Same goes for any number of singers. It's standard practise and personally, as someone who co-produced one of the tracks on the album with her, I don't have a problem with it at all.

and where has this illusive 'fallen angel' fallen to...cos she aint on chaosunlimited anymore.............

the record sold out...
i sold myself out when i signed the contract...
no copies....no launch...no video clip...no answer! i don't know how many were printed or sold or if there will be a reprint. i hope soon that my laywer can find out.
so feedback is my payment and by and large, i'm dead.... chuffed.
Col, yu are my unsung hero (only coz i don't imagine you'd be too excited by the prospect of me wailing 'Col, o colin yu give me an OoOdie grin'....etc on the streets butt you have my digits if i'm wrong):ibiggrin:
june, thanks for the open mind...nice pic...i have a couple of production credits to my name (most recently on the new chill out comp from Spun/Nice Dreams Music)but you are right to assume i didn't do much production on the album. i was there the whole way explaining what i would like to have been able to do myself.
i hope for the next album to have at least one completely solo track. i am truly loving what i do and c o n s t a n t l y counting my blessings.
damion- thanks for the first real critique. the michele sucks ass ones are all very prolific and twee but don't offer much guidance.
jim- if you hear the album (if you still want to) i really hope that you find that i have embarrassed myself on it somewhere...
when i was given the chance ( i was still very much a beginner)to bring my show to bristol and perform in front of my friends and peers at tribe of frog, the highlight for me was definitely tangling my foot in the mike and headphone cables and going momentarily arse over tit.
it's the little things that keep it real :Smile3: :runsmile: :bananase: :dancey:
xxx love xxx

Back