Midi Miliz - Nonstandards

paradice

Junior Members
Reaction score
Suttley distorted, breakbeat-techno-trance-progressive phattness. basslines to make your aunt groove and scary melodies to cringe yet harmonically bring you orgasam.

Starts off dark, ends dark with a special Midimiliz remix of X dream's psychomachine, which is f***ing good. However i cant quite get past track 6, out of 11. Track 6 Being named Nick Jachelson, which can actually be claimed to be psybreaks. Or acid Breaks...or whatever. Its got a break yet the break is not a loop and a techno/psy groove.

The tracks are all in similar style yet not one track is boring. This is what the last X Dream album should have sounded like. I think that this is for the dancefloor and the home. Its probaby nothing new here but i listen and listen and im just so damm impressed that it feels like its somthing new.

The distortions are used so smothly, some parts make me listen over n over. Like on the 4th track; Illusiveness Of The Witness. Actually this choon has an intresting start. It drops perfect.

FUCK..its so good....all of it.

If anyone has it... do they agree?

For a listen : http://www.chaosunlimited.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.asp?LR=GPCD03

drizzt

Junior Members
Reaction score
I totally agree with you Paradice :Wink3:
The only thing is that i can actually get passed track 6!!
Actually, the whole cd is very refreshing, eventhough nothing very inovative here.
I really like like track 5 with that dark german atmospheres with great vocals.
Track 9 is also very interesting since it doesnt have this electro feel that you will find throughout the whole album.

Slamming stuff in here, but I like the Metalogic release a lot better than this one :Wink3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
Got this from VooV few days ago but haven't listened to it yet!
But am so glad I got it judging from above!
Next stop Metalogic isn't it? he-he!
:Smile3: