Miszt - Web/Graphic Design

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
Hi Peeps, just thought I'd let you know a little bit about me as a graphic designer, which I am trying to get back into, coz I am extremly bored with my current job :yawn:

You can find a little of my work here...

http://misztikal.com/portfolio

Over the next few weeks I will be adding to it, as I currently have only a little bit of my work accessable. (the current website is a very tempory solution, and not a reflection on my web design skills! For current web design solutions check the links)

If your looking for Flyer design, Web Design, Banners, Graphics or magazines, get in touch and I'll see what I can do :iyes: I dont ask much, and will give you a personal quote based on what you need and what its for...am very rarly after allot, if your a small company/free parties organizor or just looking for somthing personal, let me know

I've worked on lots of diffrent websites, all needing diffrent styles and feels, my websites are tested on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozzila & Opera, so you can be sure they will work for 99.9% of people using them.

I can do fully compliant HTML & CSS if required, and can work with Div's rather than Tables aswell, if you need.

Current software use: Photoshop, Fireworks, Freehand, Gimp, QuarkXPress, Dreamweaver (highly customized code!)

All websites are streamlined to produce the fastest possible download time for the user (ie, exactly how the link above is NOT) using CSS

I can also setup IIS, Apache, FTP, SSH & MySQL servers (and more, but if you know more, then you probly dont need me :Wink3: ), and install various CMS if you need (eg. phpNuke, DotNetNuke, Xoop)...I can also make custom skins for most popular CMS

I could infact can do the whole solution for you, from early idea, to full blown website & shop on a registerd domain, with email accounts and credit card payments

You can PM me, or email misztifiedmind@yahoo.co.uk if you want more info :iyes:

yAy! wikked schtuff!

especially liking the nature stuff & mirroring to produce intricate patterns wiv hidden creatures :hehe:

I love kalidascope effectz :wub: got lotz more, when I find them...had a theme for a project @ uni called 'Secret Forests', which is where the first image comes from :iyes: not sure where the others are, I have to many cd'z lol

glad u like it anywayz :dancey:

New Website online!

http://misztifiedmind.net

:dancey:

Lotz of Pics, Downloads n Forum, more coming soon including our shop, with exlusive T-Shirts designed by Darko, there fukin wikid! more info comin soon :Wink3:

Sign up if you want info on our outdoor parties this summer Important:in the section that says Yahoo Group Email, enter your PsyForum username followed by PSYFORUM, or you wont be added to the membership, and wont be able to see the invitation and info :iwink: ...also entitles you to some kool discounts (50% on first 2days work, 20% off the rest!!) on graphik design if you are looking for a designer and like my stuff! see the site for more info!

**Important, you must be a regular and known Psy Forum user to be added to the Misztifiedmind membership, this is for the saftey of everyone at our parties**

Back