Monitors..

nooooooooo....too many tech geeks in one thread. Now EVPs joined we'll be arguing for weeks. Fuck it just buy some that you like, they all reproduce sound, they all have their differences, other than that its just arguing for the sake of it. Go for what you can afford. PS Ott i got a boombox just like that, but mines cooler than yours as I use it to breakdance in the street wiv me homies 80s stylee. Thats how to use a boombox, on your shoulder, with some 80s pumps and MC Hammer blaring.....anything else is just wrong

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Drat Mafia @ Jan 24 2004, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> PS Ott i got a boombox just like that, but mines cooler than yours as I use it to breakdance in the street wiv me homies 80s stylee. Thats how to use a boombox, on your shoulder, with some 80s pumps and MC Hammer blaring.....anything else is just wrong [/quote:514e552f0d]
*Ott throws down his square of lino and busts a move.*

*Stands, arms folded, waiting for Drat to answer the challenge.*

ok you can walk the walk, but can you.........oh no wait thats wrong.......bollocks
:runsmile:

back on topic... My monitors (MSP3s) got nicked when I was at uni. And like the dickhead that I am, I didn't have insurance. Since then I've had to write all my stuff using headphones, and mix it at mates houses. Which fuckin' sucks. Its always the drums that sound shit when I listen to the mix on proper speakers. On my cans they sound nice and phat and snappy, but on speakers they sound like they should be pitched lower... gotta save up some cash and get some M1s :unsure:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ott^ @ Jan 25 2004, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *Ott throws down his square of lino and busts a move.*

*Stands, arms folded, waiting for Drat to answer the challenge.* [/quote:17d95a0ae6]

Break machine on the b-b-b-b beat box.

Yeeeeah Bwoooy. I can picture you now in your red and white adidas tracksuit. Fresh white pumps, tight afro, and a flava flav style alarm clock round your neck.
Yo lookin fly!

Back