mood deluxe and nagual samples

hey cameron nagual,

i'm sure i've listened to some of your stuff before and really liked it... once i've got time i'll definitely be checking this out.

in one of life's pretty coincidences my brother - who shares your name, and is just getting into psy & breaks production - is moving to LA (iirc that's where you are?). can you tell us anything about the californian psy scene? will be visiting sometime in the future and would love to check it out.

:Smile3:

no worries my dear ;-)

See ya in a couple weeeeeks xox

R~

i heard some of your tunes before and liked them - am a massive fan of your psybreaks stuff :Smile3:

thanks peeps!

Aeon, regarding the Californa scene: San Fran is pretty strong however the psy scene is pretty into its Full On trance the whole way, with more progy stuff a little under represented..the Chill out area is present but always empty, which is a shame..the Los Angeles scene is pretty much the same with the sound being a little more varied but not much...you see the parties mainly draw an Israeli and Greek crowd so its pretty bangin the whole time.....the LA locations are always really great: lots of mountain and dessert parties. Its still young and small but it will no doubt grow into a really great scene with time...

If your in California Green Sector, PsyTribe and Liquid Grin are the three main psy trance crews..

xx
Cam

Back