Mood Deluxe debut album

Reaction score
Mood Deluxe- The tangent Universer May release on Liquid Records, with vinyl and Cd single Episode to accompany.

diiiiiiirty...:ismile:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Bet that is rewarding knowing its on its way!! Looking forward to it :Smile3:

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
cameron-NSE/Mood Deluxe said:
Mood Deluxe- Something Like Remember CD album in mastering for May release on Liquid Records, with vinyl and Cd single Episode to accompany.

diiiiiiirty...:ismile:
yum!

May now is it? :irolleyes :irazz:

& the NSE CD? Cam, are they released in jewel cases?

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
cameron-NSE/Mood Deluxe said:
NSE will finally be surfacing after summer....
After the summer?? You said May. :sad: ......:P I urge a June/July release? So I can have for my hols.
:isad:

O well best things come to those who wait.:icry: Better be warm enough still to play in the car with the windows down. :ilol: .

:ismile:

Reaction score
digifrog said:
After the summer?? You said May. :sad: ......:P I urge a June/July release? So I can have for my hols.
:isad:

O well best things come to those who wait.:icry: Better be warm enough still to play in the car with the windows down. :ilol: .

:ismile:
May is for Mood Deluxe Frog, NSE after summer ...:ismile:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
i'm really looking forward to hearing this; i thought your set at the twisted party was the freshest thing i heard all night... kind of gangster sphongle :Wink3:

Reaction score
lurk said:
i'm really looking forward to hearing this; i thought your set at the twisted party was the freshest thing i heard all night... kind of gangster sphongle :Wink3:
Gangster Shpongle!!!:irofl: ...i like that!! niiice one hahaha!! Liquid James reckons its psychedelic B-Boy hehe...

thanks Lurk....you must un-Lurk yourself and say hello next time...really enjoyed playing an impromtu Mood Deluxe set at Twisted ( was supoosed to be Nagual in the ID Spiral , although i did play a few Nagual dubsteppers at the start)....shame the soundsystem could not really take it! Probably one of the sketchiest systems ive played on:iconfused...but hey Liquid this weekend with niiice mackie sound will make up for it...right...back to work!