BLUETECH
SHEN
PARABOLIC
ADHAM SHAIKH

and it seems interchill are about to release sooo much stuff too

hurray!!!!

*runs before trance is a waste of money rant escapes fingers*

two Great albums !!!!

the Liquid Records chill debut is spinning most days on the stereo at home ... Red Seal (feat Leftfield) 'Battle for Liquid Space' is just amazing! ..

Left Coast Liquid (compiled by Bluetech) is lovely drift of ambient electronica and dubish grooves Bluetech - Oleander (Phutureprimitive Rmx) is one of my faves at the moment ! Yum

x

:Smile3:

hmmm, maybe then, if I have managed not to exceed overdraft limit by end of month.

Desperately need some new chill out to play with, gotta get this DJing lark sorted out.

the umberloid track is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

I want!!

Looking forward to the Liquid Album, got the Red Seal stuff on Flow and it is well cool!!
Also Graham Wood on Chill sounds interesting!

Compiled by Liquid Djems ::Soul Vibrations 001:: is just stunning and a fantastic start to Liquid Records more downtempo side.

Interchill has some really interesting releases coming out shortly......Nick has compiled "Dissolving Clouds" featuring Eat Static, Kaya Project and some nice surprises......notably a super cool Gaudi/Tripswitch track......

The new Kaya Project album "Elixir" (again on Interchill) is just fantastic and is my current soundtrack while travelling into work every morning.....

Tom Fu xx

Tom Fu said:
Compiled by Liquid Djems ::Soul Vibrations 001:: is just stunning and a fantastic start to Liquid Records more downtempo side.

sounds a bit Kool and the Gang :iwink:

grokit23 said:
sounds a bit Kool and the Gang :iwink:

Maybe not 70s disco - but the Manesseh track gets pretty funky!

Its a great album - good mix of styles with some corking tunes on it - my fave - as many seems to be - is the Red Seal track. Wish I hadnt got so messy on fri & may have actually seen them play for first time in a few years!

liquid ross said:
two Great albums !!!!

the Liquid Records chill debut is spinning most days on the stereo at home ... Red Seal (feat Leftfield) 'Battle for Liquid Space' is just amazing! ..

Left Coast Liquid (compiled by Bluetech) is lovely drift of ambient electronica and dubish grooves Bluetech - Oleander (Phutureprimitive Rmx) is one of my faves at the moment ! Yum

x

:Smile3:

O nice!!! Interchill are rocking the scene atm. Get these liquid compis out nowwwwww!!!!!!!

geoffwiffen said:
Looking forward to the Liquid Album, got the Red Seal stuff on Flow and it is well cool!!
Also Graham Wood on Chill sounds interesting!

Nice. Could you elaborate on what Graham Wood is doing now? Cheers.

Tom Fu said:
The new Kaya Project album "Elixir" (again on Interchill) is just fantastic and is my current soundtrack while travelling into work every morning.....

Tom Fu xx

YES !! my No.1 album for 2005 :Smile3: fucking gorgeous !!

Back