More picture from the past

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
Nice one dude! I'm sure none of the moderaters will be miffed as this forum appreciates art in all forms!

:Smile3:

Hi all, i don't know how to view the pics. my only neuron left is too busy with other functions riht now... can u show me how to do it, pleeeease :Smile3:

Sorry NDY the pictures as goa kev said should be visible on the thread.
They may be taking time to download on to your machine if it is a 56k narrow band connection.
That was part of my concern with this post.
Thanks for the kind words Collin and goa kev it's Much appreciated.

:Grin:

I am at work and have a dsl, maybe is some security filters in da office. I'll try later at home... me very curious now, can't wait :no:

Thnx tho mates

uuuuuuuuuh :o :Smile3:
wikkid stuff! especially liking the see-you one & shaolin one..........the courtyard...detail uuuuh :wub:

NDY said:
Hi all, i don't know how to view the pics. my only neuron left is too busy with other functions riht now... can u show me how to do it, pleeeease :Smile3:

Hello dude, it's the skin you're using. Change from Ambience to SubSilver. Got a prob with Ambience at the moment, in that we can't see embedded images. Will get sorted as soon as PsyMike lands on his feet again :Wink3:
Sorry for the inconvenience :Smile3:

Psyfi - Magical, really nice!!! About the space.......fuck the space, we want more images
:bananada: :smokingr: :Grin:

Yeaaaaah!! Thnx man, I can see them now. :jump:

Psyfi - that's impressive :wub: hope you got some more dude...

I'll crack out the paints then.

PS whats Mike doing of his feet? Is he ill? :Sad:

indiska said:
uuuuuuuuuh :o :Smile3:
wikkid stuff! especially liking the see-you one & shaolin one..........the courtyard...detail uuuuh :wub:

Thanks indiska. That’s drawn from a video I have of the actual Shaolin temples main gate. Hooray trivia :bananada:

mate these r awsome.....

what programme did you use for the digital ones?????

i have to agree with indiska here and say that the showlin monk one is fantastic.... and the one with the chinese balls...... you have a very manga style of drawing ....

rob :Grin:

Back