MunkeyRach

MunkeyRach

Junior Members
Reaction score
HellOOoooOOOoo I am Rachel aka Munkeyrach from Melbourne Australia :ikiss:
I love Doof and Psy and having FUn. I used to film raves/Doofs for a website b4 it went down and am in the process of creating my own website so i can share all the crazy footage that I have..........

I will be comming out to the UK next April so hope to find some fun partys while I am there :P

Luv Rach*

To Travel..... I have always wanted to come over and finally I have saved enuff money to do that.....I have friends that have been in the uk for around 2 years now so hopfully will be able to catch up with them aswell :Smile3:

I cant wait to see what the doof scene is like over in the UK :ibiggrin: :ikiss:

It's not bad.... you found the right place. :Smile3:

Psystream every night and Psypix for photos and video from here.

Welcome to our humble abode :Smile3:

Thankyou very much :Smile3: when I get my website up and running I will be able to show you all the Doofs/Raves I have filmed down here ova the years!! :Smile3:

Yay - looking forward to it! Welcome to the forum :Smile3:

Doofs.. wicked :happy:

Welcome to the forum Rachel!
Lovely to have you with us.
i will look forward to checking
out your website...
in the mean time, you should
deffinately check out psypix...
lots of pictures in there from
parties here in the U.K.

Australia is a lovely country...
was out there last year!

All the best xx

Where do you think i should start when I get over to the UK........Are there always psy nights on or big Outdoor Doofs?

Hi Rach........april time will still be mainly indoor events but very shortly afterwards the outdoor season will kick off in full swing :Smile3: welcome to the forum

Welcome!! Yep - nearing time for hibernation and being stuck indoors. :Wink3: It's all good, though.

Back