Music: CREATIVE COMMONS

It was while researching Younger Brothers U.S. Camp Bisco connections (Disco Biscuits etc.) that I came across this guy. Combining funk, soul with raw breaks n beats.

Pretty Lights
Pretty Lights is the musical vision of the ultra-versatile Colorado based producer Derek Vincent Smith, accompanied in the live setting by drummer, Cory Eberhard. Together these two achieve a raw energy rarely reached in the realm of electronic music. At a time when music lovers from almost all subcultures and genres are finding common ground in the basic form of bangin' beats, Pretty Lights is giving the people what they want; electro organic, cutting-edge party rocking beats, that fill venues with energy and emotion and send dance floors into frenzies. What makes Pretty Lights truly different though, is that the beats carry serious soul.

Several albums available for free download on the PrettyLights website...

Hello everyone.

Im here today foremost, to post a link to a new Solunasonic Video Channel on Vimeo. Free video downloads

http://vimeo.com/user5952669

- wmv files contact me here for full quality AVI's ( for that un-pixelated look )

....some new tunes, combining ebm / dub / trance / Industrial / breakbeat
Free 320 - mp3 Downloads from soundclowned ....All cc noncomercial licence.

Not that the You Tube channel has been abandoned....

Get Free 320 - mp3 audio downloads here....

http://soundcloud.com/scope8

All the best.
Peace

Revolution Void - Increase The Dosage

1.0.jpg

01 Invisible Walls​
02 Factum Par Fictio​
03 Habitual Ritual​
04 Effects Of Elevation​
05 The Modern Divide​
06 Double The Daily Dose​
07 Weekend Amnesia​
08 Obscure Terrain​
09 Accelerated Lifestyle​
10 Headphonetic​
11 Nebulous Notions​

Inspired by my ever growing desire to seek out electronic jazz fusion that is more leftfield than the generic nujazz sound. Originally turned on by the Space Funghi Project album, my taste for this specific style of electro organic jazz continues.​

Album available for free download via the Creative Commons licence at the below link.​
​

Proton Kinoun - Apeiron
proton-kinoun-apeiron.jpg
01 - Skyward Dreams
02- Silver Satellite
03 - Peripheral System
04 - Stars Wobbling...
05 - ...Life's Bubbling
06 - Light Echoes
07 - Illimitable
The album on Youtube...

Apeiron marks the formal debut of Proton Kinoun (Kasper Weensgaard), a Danish ambient producer, on Ektoplazm’s new ambient and downtempo sublabel, Omnitropic. This album is a mixture of deep drifting soundscapes, beatless ambient atmospheres, thick airy pads, and throbbing, liquid electronic percussion. Inspired by the breathtaking images of our universe captured by the sharp eyes of the Hubble Space Telescope, Apeiron is a meditative exploration of the quickening of life on cosmic scales of space and time. The use of headphones and complete darkness is recommended for a completely immersive listening experience!

Sat somewhere in between Ishq's Virtual Space ambience and Solar Fields, a surprisingly gorgeous album with an exquisite last track.
http://omnitropic.com/

Dan Dada Records presents
Echo Chamber - Around the World In Dub Vol. 1 & 2

1. Bandulu Dub vs Nahuatl Sound System feat. Ohnri.bass - Cumbia Okachiuali
2. Leah Rosier - Irie (N-Tone Dub Remix)
3. Zion Train - Hailing Up The Selector (Twilight Circus Remix)
4. Ras Amerlock - Jah On Jupiter
5. Dubmatix - Dub In Me Hand
6. Dubsalon feat. Razaman - Forward
7. Citizen Sound - Rebel Dub
8. McPullish - Joemerica
9. Eating Betty - Dub Invaders
10. Madtone - Dark Dread
11. Funk Dub Division - Sazanami Ya
12. Mutant Frogs - Its Always Time Somewhere
13. Kukan dUb Lagan - La Vita
14. Celt Islam feat. Dawoud Kringle - Raqs Al Maghreb
15. Ratapignata - Ladamini Dub (Arrogalla Remix)
16. Volfoniq - Hypnos
17. Bandulu Dub - Organic Architecture
18. Copia Doble Systema ft. Catar sys - Doble Troble
19. Dub For Light - Classic Dub
20. Dubzoic - Bright Vibration
21. AB2G - Solamente Dub
22. Dub Majestic - Stepping Forward
23. Zion Dirty Sound ft. Sista Raphaelle - Mama Africa
24. Trevor The Technician McKenzie - Georgian Dub
25. Mutant Frogs - Dub Travels
---​
Some nice dub and funky reggae from this double album. Available as free download in 320, FLAC etc.​

Dubsalon - Durban Chamber

01 - In a Dream (0:00)
02 - Shifting Mood (5:49)
03 - Green Dub (12:17)
04 - Twisted Dub (19:34)
05 - Sound Clash (24:38)
06 - Awka (29:43)
07 - 4 am (37:07)
08 - From the Sea (43:39)
An excellent album filled with some superb electronic dub. Unfortunately the link presently seems to be dead for the free download.

"Expanding Minds" - [Psychedelic Dub / Dark / Surreal / Downtempo Mix]

This Mini Mix include some of my Favourite psy tracks . I made some sound Enhancements regarding Stereo imaging and Reverb to make it more Real and Trippy. Hope u guys like it .

Back