Music in the last half hour of a fullon party

Exulus

Grubby Student
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some proper good full-on tracks that are completly mental ..the likes that are played during the height of a party near the end where everyone goes nuts? :ilol:

Whenever i try to find stuff and listen to it at home it never sounds as good as it does in a club..maybe im looking at the wrong type of music..but in a club it always just seems to build up and up and gets completly manic..so um..yeah..any good track recommendations guys? :Smile3:

snafu

I suck (apparently)
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of vibe you want to end on really (personally, I like to leave people either smiling or confused but definitely worn out) but some I would recommend would be:

Fractal Glider - Skanda's Tail, Witchdoctor or Titanium Walls
Mr Peculiar - Last Chance
Cosmosis - Higher Access
Hallucinogen - Shamanix
Biotonic - Terra Incognita (went down a storm at Synergy)
Oktokoppler - Take a Trip
Green Nuns - Thunder Thighs
Misted Muppet - Toward the Castle

turkeyphant

http://turkeyphant.org/
Reaction score
snafu said:
Depends on what kind of vibe you want to end on really (personally, I like to leave people either smiling or confused but definitely worn out) but some I would recommend would be:

Fractal Glider - Skanda's Tail
Hallucinogen - Shamanix

Fucking yes mate. :ibiggrin:

Squagnut

There's a gnu in my squat
Reaction score
I'm nothing like qualified enough or knowledgable enough to add to the list, but one of the best nights I can remember was the last Kulu birthday party. The consensus was that every track played was an end-of-night track, and the crowd went stupid bonkers all night.

OK, Green Nuns - Thunder Thighs - fuck yes

and Snake Thing - Blizzard of Ooze (if I got it right - I only have it on a well-known mix CD but it twists my brain right up)

Couple o' nice oldies there :Smile3:

squinkysaurus

Mmmemmber
Reaction score
ok im gonna be shat on from all sides for sayin this but the infected mushroom remix of astrix's "coolio" is the most full-on peice of madness ive ever heard. ryo finished his set with this at sacred bull and the trance cafe place had a communal epileptic fit....

i think you should warn people before playin it though, pregnant women and people with heart disorders may want to get their coats early.

ZINI

Reaction score
Edit to my first choice:
Fromem Ory - Chameleon.
Hits all the right buttons with me.

Exulus

Grubby Student
Reaction score
squinkysaurus said:
ok im gonna be shat on from all sides for sayin this but the infected mushroom remix of astrix's "coolio" is the most full-on peice of madness ive ever heard. ryo finished his set with this at sacred bull and the trance cafe place had a communal epileptic fit....

i think you should warn people before playin it though, pregnant women and people with heart disorders may want to get their coats early.

:Grin:

By george, you're right!...just had a listen and :ibiggrin: Good stuff!!