Music in the last half hour of a fullon party

Exulus

Grubby Student
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some proper good full-on tracks that are completly mental ..the likes that are played during the height of a party near the end where everyone goes nuts? :ilol:

Whenever i try to find stuff and listen to it at home it never sounds as good as it does in a club..maybe im looking at the wrong type of music..but in a club it always just seems to build up and up and gets completly manic..so um..yeah..any good track recommendations guys? :Smile3:

Depends on what kind of vibe you want to end on really (personally, I like to leave people either smiling or confused but definitely worn out) but some I would recommend would be:

Fractal Glider - Skanda's Tail, Witchdoctor or Titanium Walls
Mr Peculiar - Last Chance
Cosmosis - Higher Access
Hallucinogen - Shamanix
Biotonic - Terra Incognita (went down a storm at Synergy)
Oktokoppler - Take a Trip
Green Nuns - Thunder Thighs
Misted Muppet - Toward the Castle

snafu said:
Depends on what kind of vibe you want to end on really (personally, I like to leave people either smiling or confused but definitely worn out) but some I would recommend would be:

Fractal Glider - Skanda's Tail
Hallucinogen - Shamanix

Fucking yes mate. :ibiggrin:

I'm nothing like qualified enough or knowledgable enough to add to the list, but one of the best nights I can remember was the last Kulu birthday party. The consensus was that every track played was an end-of-night track, and the crowd went stupid bonkers all night.

OK, Green Nuns - Thunder Thighs - fuck yes

and Snake Thing - Blizzard of Ooze (if I got it right - I only have it on a well-known mix CD but it twists my brain right up)

Couple o' nice oldies there :Smile3:

ok im gonna be shat on from all sides for sayin this but the infected mushroom remix of astrix's "coolio" is the most full-on peice of madness ive ever heard. ryo finished his set with this at sacred bull and the trance cafe place had a communal epileptic fit....

i think you should warn people before playin it though, pregnant women and people with heart disorders may want to get their coats early.

Edit to my first choice:
Fromem Ory - Chameleon.
Hits all the right buttons with me.

squinkysaurus said:
ok im gonna be shat on from all sides for sayin this but the infected mushroom remix of astrix's "coolio" is the most full-on peice of madness ive ever heard. ryo finished his set with this at sacred bull and the trance cafe place had a communal epileptic fit....

i think you should warn people before playin it though, pregnant women and people with heart disorders may want to get their coats early.

:Grin:

By george, you're right!...just had a listen and :ibiggrin: Good stuff!!

Back