My name is Psy-si and I am funky

Psy-Si

Junior Members
EAsy now,

Just joined the forum after a chance encounter with the one they call Josh. Am from London but can usually be found bouncing around like a monkey to the music they call psy trance in the glorious city of Leeds and flipping out people on acid by telling them that they are in fact g-d. :irofl:

Psy- Si

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Alright man - took you a while :Wink3:

please ignore my outrageously high post-count, its what two years at uni doing bugger-all has done for my cool-levels.

Psy-Si

Junior Members
errrm- i don't know him very well but he was a charming young man and i won't hear another bad word said about him

D

dave arc-i

Psy-Si said:
errrm- i don't know him very well but he was a charming young man and i won't hear another bad word said about him

hang around here for any length time and i wouldn't bet against it happening

orchidelic

a psychedelic flower
Welcome psi-si
i am a bit drunk, have just been to my local pub....
thought i'd post you a beautiful picture:

Psy-Si

Junior Members

What do ya think of this one- wow, browsing pictures of squirrels is much more fun than working

Garfield

psy-punk
Psy-Si said:
EAsy now,

Just joined the forum after a chance encounter with the one they call Josh. Am from London but can usually be found bouncing around like a monkey to the music they call psy trance in the glorious city of Leeds and flipping out people on acid by telling them that they are in fact g-d. :irofl:

Psy- Si

You are welcome! :Smile3: