My name is....

Nana

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I am Nancy from sunny Mexico ( is not very sunny at the time, rain and cold weather, neat combination!!) I am 25 years old and I am building a site www.gaiatrance.com.mx with a couple of friends, we will have rado station where we want to play music form all over the world, so if you are interested, feel free to contact me... and also we are looking for corresppondents!!! I love the scene and the music, and above all I love to see people dance and smile!!! Music is one of my bigest passions, that is why the site!! I do also decoration.. and I am starting to mix... jejejeje!!! I studied interpretation and transalation!!! so that's about me!! please go into the site although it sais coming soon, you can enter your info!! please do so!!!
Thanks!!
Peace and light!!

Hi Nana & :welcome: to the forum -> here's a crazy dancing 'nana :bananada:

:welcome:

first rule of thumb is to completelly ignore me :silly:

welcome to the forum nancy, so glad you could make it... :drinking: :Smile3: :sun: :wizard1:

Hello Nana :Smile3: Good luck with your site and take care in your life :Smile3:

Cooming soon, sounds like pigeon speak to me.

"..We've been expecting you.."
:sun:

:shrooms: :wo^thy: :shrooms:

Hey Nancy......

fancy meeting you here ;-)

Talk soon hon !

R~

hi nana

it's funny cuz you said jejeje and in spanish lessons that used to make us laugh so much in the books cuz the j makes a very different sound!

bienvenido y mucha buena suerte para tu estacion de radio. por favor, hace me un pm (mensaje privado) en espanol porque nunca utiliso mi espanol!!!

take care xx

Back