my new shop

hey guys

just to let you know that my shop, www.rainbow-ethnobotanicals.co.uk is active and partially stocked with tasty treats.

i've got...

powdered peruvanius cactus
salvia dried leaves, 5x and 10x standardised extracts
a couple of milder psychoactives (blue lotus & calea...more to come)

on the way are...

mushroom cultivation supplies including loads of spore syringes
HBW & morning glory seeds

and possibly some more cactus varieties, dried and alive

If you can see any problems with the site please let me know, she is in her infancy at the moment although payment is secure and delivery will be quick and discreet. thankyou kind psy'ers

cheers
bob

nice site , how long before the mushroom cult. supplies get in from Holland ?

peace

about a week i think. 7 strains of err.."exotic" mushrooms in ready to inject syringe form. Plus substrate-filled grow bags to inject them into. easy-peasy!

bob

ok the spore syringe page is up...

£14 each. Cheaper than most places but i'm currenly importing the syringes...once I get a reliable method of transferring spores into syringes the price should fall further. Don't expect anything soon...I need time to perfect a sterile method.

bob

Nanook

In the kitchen, studio or gym.
what can you tell me about the peruvanious cactus and how much stock do you hold at any one point?
N

Nanook said:
what can you tell me about the peruvanious cactus and how much stock do you hold at any one point?
N

I've got plenty. Foil sealed until sale to keep that lovely smell in.

What would you like to know?

bob

Safi

rcorlett said:
7 strains of err.."exotic" mushrooms in ready to inject syringe form
Brilliant! I've been wanting to shoot up spores for ages...

sorry

as you were

Safi said:
Brilliant! I've been wanting to shoot up spores for ages...

sorry

as you were

it the shiiiiiiiiiit man

--

anyone who uses IE6 - i think i've got a problem with the page not displaying on these browsers. can you see a white bar with the text "asket" in the centre beneath the links at the top?

bob