my profile

Liquid Ross

Forum Member
Reaction score
howdy people - u know how hard it is to let all your info out in front of everyone, but i giess if i do this others will follow and only goodness comes after that. right, let's get on with it ... :

my - liquid ross. dj/promoter/artist :

play psy-trance, chillout and odd bits of this an that. started djing few years ago in warehouses in kent and more recently have played many big parties in london and across england, in egypt and south africa. resident for liquid connective/altered states. loads more gigs coming up in england some more international stuff on the cards...

promoter and founding member of liquid connective. also recently started altered states. im also working with tip world, and also a co-ordinator the of synergy project. also host regular chillouts here and there and also up for helping others out and working in dual promotion events.

as an artist i do lots for flyers - liquid/synergy/tipworld/constelation... i graduated as a photographer, mainly concentrating on long term personal projects although have much published work. also have been employed as a magazine editor at the uni i used to study at. also do lighting and soundsystems and have my own production project 'liquid lsd' (light-sound-design)

so that's me

:Wink3:

x

monkey you should be happier having all your cards on the table. What good is a book you cant read.

You did leave a bit out though man. U know the bit about stripping down the local titty club for money to keep your trailer rent flowing, not to ention your enormous apertite for banana split smoothies.

:bottomsup: :bottomsup: :bottomsup:

get naked

wow psyder munky if i didnt know better witch by the way i dont id think you have a thing for getting naked,

maybe you just think you need the practice..........?????????????????? :rolleyes:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liquid ross @ Feb 17 2003, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
as an artist i do lots for flyers - liquid/synergy/tipworld/constelation... i graduated as a photographer, mainly concentrating on long term personal projects although have much published work. also have been employed as a magazine editor at the uni i used to study at. also do lighting and soundsystems and have my own production project 'liquid lsd' (light-sound-design)

so that's me

:Wink3:

x [/quote:67dafcc1f6]
oooh, u dark horse! :P

have u got any of your photography online we can peek at? :Smile3:
and im not talking about the websites those cheeky monkeys on dis thread are talking about! :rolleyes:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (indiska @ Mar 29 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> have u got any of your photography online we can peek at? [/quote:53427456dc]
hmm .. well after a little stratching me head bout where it's all been, i suddenly remembered and found this ... memories of a distant trance scene (!) :

cut and paste into browser:

http://pymca.glbx.image-data.com/search-ac...ly&orderby=desc

ahh .. you gotta log in (no spaces) and then you can search for photographer, so me work is found as: ross march ...

i didnt do the classification of photos :P that was their bit ...

first time ive had a look at these in a few years, brings back a few memories of tyssen st, the rocket ... warehouse parties, preliquid daze...

first picture in the series was actually brought by The Face :Grin: (nov '99 issue i think) and i saw it in the magazine without warning while in south africa 1999, quite mad that was 4500 miles from home and i see me work publushed in a magazine like that !!

xx

Back