My psychedelic art - let me know what you think

mendipbus

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello

Let me know what you think of some of my abstract psychedelic digital artwork :

http://www.darrenfisher.org.uk/new

I am trying to find places where I can sell this type of work as posters, can anyone recommend any good places?

thanks

mendipbus

Thats some of the nicest artwork I've seen in a long time.

Would like to start creating scenes like this in Maya using deformers and raytracing,
then try rendering out a few fly throughs to vj with..

lovely stuff youve managed to create there,

give yourself a pat on the back

Wow - that's really amazing! Even Mrs Hab thinks they're good, and as a rule she doesn't have a lot of time for this sort of thing!!!

I had to say something but what im saying is nothing compared to what i should say if i could find the words.

The're beautiful and that doesn't cover it. If i had the money i'd buy then but I'm a poor pennyless student.

I'd love to know how they're done.

powertopumpkins said:
I had to say something but what im saying is nothing compared to what i should say if i could find the words.

The're beautiful and that doesn't cover it. If i had the money i'd buy then but I'm a poor pennyless student.

I'd love to know how they're done.

but would you have bought some if they were in poster form and being sold in a poster fair during freshers week when you had a big pot of money to start with?

woah fuck dude

i would very much like you to know that i involuntarily gasped when i saw your work. seriously.

agree with miss mamba, the sixies one is sublime

Back