Top 10 My top 10 bangin' tunes.

What is your favourite song out of my top 10 in this thread?

• 1> Infected Mushroom - The Gathering - Virtual Voyage (track 8)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2> Void - ZOO 3/compiled by DJ Skazi (disc 1) - Dirty Mind (track 4)

• 3> C.P.U. - Central Processus Unit - Shot Shot, Voilà (track 3)

• 4> 1200 Micrograms - Heroes of the Imagination - E=Mc2/Einstein (track 4)

• 5> Eskimo - Lost Promo - Party Pooper (track 3)

• 6> Skazi - Most Wanted Presents DJ Skazi/?????? - There She Go (track 3)

• 7> Absolum - Inside The Sphere - Off Beat (track 3)

• 8> Infected Mushroom - The Gathering - Over Mode (track 9)

• 9> Infected Mushroom (Brutal Remix By Skazi) - ZOO 3/compiled by DJ Skazi (disc 1) - I Wish (trac

• 10> Benny Benassi (Brutal Remix By Skazi) - ZOO 3/compiled by DJ Skazi (disc 2) - SatisFaction (t

• Total voters

shaven13

Junior Members
Reaction score
In no particular order:

1> Infected Mushroom - The Gathering - Virtual Voyage (track 8)
2> Void - ZOO 3/compiled by DJ Skazi (disc 1) - Dirty Mind (track 4)
3> C.P.U. - Central Processus Unit - Shot Shot, Voilà (track 3)
4> 1200 Micrograms - Heroes of the Imagination - E=Mc2/Einstein (track
4)
5> Eskimo - Lost Promo - Party Pooper (track 3)
6> Skazi - Most Wanted Presents DJ Skazi/?????? - There She Go (track
3)
7> Absolum - Inside The Sphere - Off Beat (track 3)
8> Infected Mushroom - The Gathering - Over Mode (track 9)
9> Infected Mushroom (Brutal Remix By Skazi) - ZOO 3/compiled by DJ
Skazi (disc 1) - I Wish (track 1)
10> Benny Benassi (Brutal Remix By Skazi) - ZOO 3/compiled by DJ
Skazi (disc 2) - SatisFaction (track 5)

And one for luck: 11> Damage vs. Skazi - Most Wanted Presents DJ
Skazi/?????? - Gumi (track 8)

Shit. I have loads more to tell; but it'll take forever to write them all down. Lets just end it by saying psy is all good. :Grin:

ps-sorry, couldn't have 11 polls, just post a reply if you like number 11.

"lost promo" eh...? Rumour has it that this cd was left in a cdj in portugal (i think) by Junya and ripped and promptly put all over the internet. nasty, poor guy lost a whole cd before it was even released :sad:

oh well, he shouldn't be so forgetful?

"lost promo" eh...? Rumour has it that this cd was left in a cdj in portugal (i think) by Junya and ripped and promptly put all over the internet. nasty, poor guy lost a whole cd before it was even released

He should not have ripped the sample in the first place..... :no:[

djchoppa said:
Out of those 10, I think my fave has gotta be CPU - Shot Shot Voila. :speaker:
:dito: :punk:

gotta say i dont like any of those artists or tracks hehe sowwy

Plank! said:
"lost promo" eh...? Rumour has it that this cd was left in a cdj in portugal (i think) by Junya and ripped and promptly put all over the internet. nasty, poor guy lost a whole cd before it was even released

He should not have ripped the sample in the first place..... :no:

Quite right, Steve...

The actual story is that John Phantasm (Junya's dad) received a demo from an act called Voidcomm. Upon hearing it, Junya promptly nicked the sample and used it in one of his own tracks in almost *exactly* the same manner as it was used in Voidcomm's original (though the tunes were pretty different by all accounts).

Not exactly earth-shattering, and voidcomm has posted on here that he's cool with it - but I still reckon it's a pretty disrespectful thing to do.

I also think that Junya's compositional abilities lag far behind his production skills - in fact I find his style (wungawungawungachop silence buildupbuildupbuildup... wungawungawungalatherrinseandrepeat) far closer to hardhouse than anything psychedelic.

But that's just me.

J.

Zoo 3 was a very bad compilation so since you have 3-4 tracks from this compilation on your top ten then automatically your top ten becomes a bad top ten with the negative meaning of the word.

How come you like this kind of music?

Hehe.

Sorry m8, none of the 10 would qualify as bangin’.
Hey, thats just my opinion though. :ph34r:

OK. I'm slightly stunned and speechless...

"How come you like this kind of music?" (By Detox)

I like it because it's hard psy trance, I like it because it's stompin' mad, I like it because its the main tunes I use when I DJ to send people in skits when they want it. Don't get me wrong, I have a tonne load of psy trance, and if I want I could very gladly make an actual artistic top 10; but everyone else has been doing that so I thought I might go a bit different, and also make a poll to go with it (which I'm not sure if anyone else has done).

And another thing...

"none of the 10 would qualify as bangin'" (By Zinister)

Have you actually listened to these songs very loudly...? They're more than bangin', they're insane!

Fair enough its your opinions and all... they're just either a very weird opinion, or just an unexplained opinion.

Sorry if I sound aggressive, all I want is a justifiable freindly argument/opinion from you guys. :Smile3: [/quote]

Aye - steady on guys... this is supposed to be a relatively open-minded forum after all...

The tunes you've listed aren't really to my taste either, but the whole point of it is that it's your taste that counts. I remember having a similar taste at one time (having come over from being mainly into Hard Trance). My main beef with the whole Eskimo/Skazi/Astrix/GMS thing is not just the cheese level, but the fact that it's labelled as 'Psychedelic Trance', when it isn't actually psychedelic music (i.e. it doesn't really suggest or induce a psychedelic experience unless you've taken drugs).

A lot of people are into this style though, so keep banging it out if it's what you love! :Smile3:

J.

All depends on what you mean by bangin’
Wizzy Noise bangin’
or
Hallucinogen bangin’

Just got Aquabatics by Hydrophonic.
Thats what I call BANGIN’

I’ll shut up now. :tongue1:

He didn't say the tracks were different - but a lot of the Top 10s posted on here are from long-time DJs who know their styles pretty well, and know more less-known artists. This is a mainstream top 10, which, for this forum anyway, is pretty different. :Wink3:

J.

JPsychodelicacy, thank you, that's what I mean:

He didn't say the tracks were different - but a lot of the Top 10s posted on here are from long-time DJs who know their styles pretty well, and know more less-known artists. This is a mainstream top 10, which, for this forum anyway, is pretty different.

>My actual top 10 is different from the other non-mainstream top 10s. Anyways, I'm sure you guys don't dislike these songs enough not to enjoy it and to dance to; really loudly. I understand it ain't your style. And that's the good thing about psy really, there are so many styles that you could almost say that the styles are actually different types of music... :Smile3:

Message to everyone>> Keep voting on my poll though, cheers. :Grin:

Back