Top 10 My top ten for June

Dr.Insect (Predators)

Hell of a DJ
Reaction score
Here is my top ten trax for this month:

1.Pleiadians - Asteroids
2.Planet B.E.N. - The heat
3.Chakra & Edimis - Xfiles (Species rmx)
4.Compressor - Mumble bee
5.Spectra - Radiation status
6.Etnica - Bass
7.Droidlock - Order the future
8.Etnica - Inner space (live mix)
9.Vibra - Allien intelligence
10.Compressor - Shink

plus bonus track:
Predators - Serious sound (unr.)

Tracks are not in specific order.Many of them are diffirent style between them but its no matter for me....
If u want you can vote the best by your opinion!!It would be nice to know your opinions!!!

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
my opinion is that it's more an advertisment than a top 10; cos at least 70% of those tracks are from etnica.net artists. is it possible you have something to do with etnica.net? :Wink3:

Dr.Insect (Predators)

Hell of a DJ
Reaction score
My friend Lurk i see that probably u were a little confused????
From Etnicanet are only 2 trax from all of these if u know anything about labels and their releases!!!! i choose those cause i believe are the best for me but it hasn't anything to do if an artist has one track on Etnicanet and one on Harmonia records.Its not the same as u can understand ;-)
Check this out :

1.Pleiadians - Asteroids (Harmonia records)
2.Planet B.E.N. - The heat (Planet BEN records)
3.Chakra & Edimis - Xfiles (Species rmx) (Etnicanet records)
4.Compressor - Mumble bee (Etnicanet records)
5.Spectra - Radiation status (Oxygen records)
6.Etnica - Bass (Solstice records)
7.Droidlock - Order the future (Wirikuta)
8.Etnica - Inner space (live mix) (Solstice records)
9.Vibra - Allien intelligence (Oxygen records)
10.Compressor - Shink (Harmonia records)

Maybe check them again to understand the difference......

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
thank you :Smile3: that was what i was after. there is no point in posting a top 10 if you don't tell people where the music comes from :Smile3:

1,3,4,6,8 & 10 are all tracks from etnica.net artists so you can see where i'm coming from :Wink3:

Dr.Insect (Predators)

Hell of a DJ
Reaction score
My friend Lurk Compressor are not Etnicanet's exclusive artists,neither species.U know that they have a lot of releases and to other labels!!As for Etnica whats the problem on including more that one track in a top 10.U know very well that they are the best on this scene.One of the less top artists who try to keep this psychedelic spirit alive.And this is what i prefer.Original Psychedelic trance not just this comercial israeli full on style!!!I hope one day manage to listen a set of mine to understand what i am telling u!!
But despite of all these thank u for our good discussion!!!
With respect.......

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
with respect... i don't even like 90% of the israeli stuff. all i wanted to provoke was the giving of a little more information and not just a list of random tracks :Smile3: i could have gone about this better, so sorry about that, but if you spent some time on this forum then you would know that i'm a bit of a piss-taker :Wink3: no hard feelings i hope :Smile3:

and now this thread has 6 replies which willmake ppl much more interested in it :Wink3: