My Work (photography/Photomanipulation)

Surge

Mind Expanding
Here some of my work, comments/feed back would be much appreciated :ibiggrin:

tripowski

Festive Camel
Yeah, excellent, especially the first one IMO. I've been a sucker for chiaroscuro ever since my art teacher taught me what it was!

I really got into black and white when I was travelling, but would like to learn about photoshop, as I reckon I could get much better tones and contrasts (judging by what one of my friends has managed to do).

Will have to post some of my photos sometime too (don't think they're as polished as yours though!).

Photographicon

Guerilla Ontologist
The first image has great texture with just the right amount of rich shadow. It's been a long time since I shot b&w - stuff like this makes me nostalgic ;-)
What's the second image - looks like a foetus in an egg?

Surge

Mind Expanding
Photographicon said:
The first image has great texture with just the right amount of rich shadow. It's been a long time since I shot b&w - stuff like this makes me nostalgic ;-)
What's the second image - looks like a foetus in an egg?

yeah I took a picture of a an egg, then made it look like there is two foetus's inside growing, using photoshop...the picture it self is called seeds of life, I got the idea the from books I've read about the future of human genetics on how we will be able to pick our own childen and what they look like ect....

and thank you so much for the comments guys :iyes: