6. Abused Radio
HEMISYNC

7. Dual Modification
DICKSTER AND ANNARCHY

8. Circadians
PROTOCULTURE

9. Cloud 9 (the Electric Ant rmx)
ALLABY

Looks like one for the I wish I had shed loads of cash to spend on CDs List!!

Allright......it's looking interesting, looks like a couple new acts are taking the stage.

thanks for the track listing :ismile:

Ruskin said:
If Network is anything to go by, Headroom are going to become a name to look out for.. i'm there. :Smile3:

Yeah I agrre on that, storming entry from them on Network, Very Interested to hear more...

I'm really liking this coverage nano are giving to up'n'comings nowadays. all proper quality stuff so far as well!! :Smile3:

Colin OOOD said:
Having heard it in a few incarnations I can safely say the BeatNik track is really top-notch. I'm gonna do a bit-by-bit comparison to see if Nano have used my mastering :Wink3: :P

Why thank you Colin! :iredface: - Cheers for everything! :Smile3:

Well, it looks to me like this compilation is going to be a corker! Am really very excited!

Hope you all enjoy it!

Nik

I must say Beatnik for me, yours is the stand out track excellent work!! real good fun!!

I was a bit dissapointed with the Headroom Track Sweet Like A Lemon... Not as good as his track on the Network Compilation.... Just didn't connect with it, maybe another listen on another day....

My Favs...

Jumanji.... you can tell Eskimo was getting excited, but dick keeps him on the right side....
Beatnik.... class excellent fun, love the change of structure, samples and drops
Dickster and Annarchy.... Deep and twinkly, phat and amazin perc work...
Allaby... Ans Remix... Nice one to end on phat and melodic, warm sound :Wink3:

Headroom and Hydrophonic has some nice chunk and acid! not 100% sure though... not much flowwwww

::munk:: said:
what????????

I mastered the track Nik sent to Nano as a demo but on the actual CD they probably used the unmastered version he sent them later on. You never know though :Smile3:

Back