need room or sumin in bristol??????

erin-mya

floatin barefoot fairy!
Reaction score
hey guys, 3 lovelly ladys ( gash ( oonagh!) , jessy and myself!!) need a room or somewhere cheap to stay for the summer in bristol.....from now or as soon as possible untill end of september time when oonagh and jessy are off elsewhere to uni and i will be back off to india.....anyone got a room spare or know of any place which may be of help....???

lotza love and hugs

erin, oonagh and jessy

xxx:ikiss:

yeah i know, but this means now you have sooooooooooooo many peeps to visit when you go to bristol hey ....love ya ..mwah xxx

have a word with pikey jason bout squats init? would have thought he would know somewhere - keep my ears peeled anyway !

yepppp can't get hold of pikey..not sure what his game is ..ey ey ey ....if ya see him say i wana hug from him pronto ..love and hugs andy ..me xx

cari this isn't exactly news! lol crazy lady

please help, we are very compact, sort of flat pack, we don't take up much room and won't make a mess, not to mention we'll pay for our room in special ways if needs be *slap on wrist* sorry haven't cleared that with t'other ladies!

needin a home, take us in or you'll find us in a basket on yur doorstep! xx

Gash said:
cari this isn't exactly news! lol crazy lady

eeeerrrrrrr it sort of is - i knew erin was going but had no idea all 3 of you were disappearing.

:iconfused

lol yaaaay looks like this week, your memory's worse than mine! woot! i remember telling you we were all going to bristol and you going aaaargh noo!!! maybe you suppressed it, how freudian! good job you've got wheels eh? meeep meeeep many visits from cari!

but seriously now folks, a cupboard, a shed, we really don't need much just a place to lay our hats and that

Back